If the end boss isn't the Anti-Monitor I'm gonna punch something

Posted by wightboy

like'n the facial hair Jethro.

Posted by NowSayPillow

@squiDc00kiE said:

If the end boss isn't the Anti-Monitor I'm gonna punch something

If Geoff John's is writing the game this is almost a given. :P

Posted by triviaman09

Hector Sanchez might be the best dressed person to ever be on Giantbomb. Except for tuxedo Brad Muir, of course.

Posted by mrcraggle

I haven't been paying much attention to this game but it actually looks pretty awesome. I really enjoyed MK9 and I'm digging the more cinematic style special moves they've thrown in. MK9 was really good at doing the story stuff and taking you into the fighting and making it pretty seamless throughout and this looks like it takes it to another level. I just hope the fighting community get behind it as MK9 online is fucking dead. I just hope the tutorial is as good as he says. Most fighting game tutorials are extremely bad yet they're some of the hardest games to get into.

Posted by Nethlem

@sissylion said:

Hector can dress.

Indeed! Anybody know what sneakers he's wearing there? I want a pair of those!

Good interview too, not really that interested in the game but this interview made me a little bit more interested.

Edited by MaverickJ

Jeff, I like the goatee on you. It works really well with the shape of your face, etc. Keep it on!

(no homo)

Posted by BestUsernameEver

@Nethlem said:

@sissylion said:

Hector can dress.

Indeed! Anybody know what sneakers he's wearing there? I want a pair of those!

Good interview too, not really that interested in the game but this interview made me a little bit more interested.

I wasn't too interested either, but after just letting the mindset go of comparing it to MK, and realizing it's a new IP by netherrealm studios, I am pretty excited.

Posted by StriderNo9

I'd like Robin please. And no, Nightwing doesn't count lol.