Yay?

Posted by WilltheMagicAsian

Looks just as bad

Posted by Sooty

They couldn't even model Daryl right.

Posted by Renahzor

Is this official though?

Edited by EveretteScott

Still going to play it. I play most games and have fun... unless the gameplay makes its unplayable.

Edit: also listening again, doesn't the "come help me please" lady sound like Clementines mother?

Posted by Residentrevil2

Huh... It could look better.

Posted by wolfskind

@MariachiMacabre said:

Yay?

Nay. :/

Posted by Splodge

Accurate representation of what gaming feels like nowadays :

zombies zombieszombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies DINOSAURSFUCKYES zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies

Posted by SolidOcelot

Yikes, this looks really rough.

Posted by probablytuna

Yep, still looks like ass.

Edited by UltorOscariot

Just when EA has the title of my most disliked publisher locked up, with only Capcom occasionally nipping at their heels, Activision has to go ahead and do this.

Posted by milsco

This is soo much better than that walking dead point and click game pfff

Posted by Steadying

Yay, I can't wait to play through a story about a major character from the show. Seriously, why did they do this? They must have almost zero flexibility with what they can do with the storyline. Terrible graphics, too.

Ah well, maybe the gameplay will be awesome? Maybe?

Also, what the hell, no PC?

Posted by darkjester74

Ugh.

Posted by Colourful_Hippie

lol

Posted by Superfriend

It looks a little rough for a full price game.

A different publisher would probably go for something other than a quick cash grab.. but who am I kidding? They all suck balls.

Posted by Xeirus

God, this is embarrassingly bad.

Posted by seenew

Yikes that's some shoddy animation work >_<

Posted by bassman2112

I'll be the singular voice of dissent and say this doesn't look as horrible as it used to.

That being said, I'm still not overly interested.

Posted by BasketSnake

Yeah..no.

Posted by poprocksandsoda

It kinda looks like really good PS2 area graphics.  Could this be a quick cash in on the show's popularity?  

Posted by DrFlapjack

Was that Francis? "I hate jumping over counters."

Posted by MariachiMacabre
@wolfskind

@MariachiMacabre said:

Yay?

Nay. :/

Yeah....nothing can make this game look good.
Posted by Deranged

Looks pretty fun.

Posted by Daveyo520

So was the budget for this game 15 bucks?

Posted by SharkMan

DAMNIT i thought this was a trailer for the next episodes of Tell Tales version :/

Posted by MocBucket62

I feel like this game is using a Duke Nukem Forever graphics engine. I'm not touching this one.

Posted by Vexxan

This officially looks like shit.

Posted by Icicle7x3

Hold the fucking phone!

This is a retail product? WTF?!

Posted by Little_Socrates

Are they really not showing gameplay yet? Like, they do know those of us who know better will just warn off everybody who might be fooled, right? If that leaked video was fake or pre-alpha, they need to show something recent. Right now, I think it was totally last two months of development, with the graphics/sound team getting in to pretty things up a little bit.

Posted by Gizmo

Last-Gen called, they want their game back.

Posted by louiedog
@bassman2112 said:
I'll be the singular voice of dissent and say this doesn't look as horrible as it used to. That being said, I'm still not overly interested.
I agree that this video looks better than the previously released footage and the fan trailer made out of it. However, if I'm going to make decisions about a game based on video, I'll go with the straight up gameplay over the tightly curated footage used in a promotional trailer.
Posted by LevelUpAdrian

Patrick voice: "Holy shit those textures".

Posted by ImmortalSaiyan

The graphics and acting are far worse than telltales game. And this one will be full priced. No justice.

Posted by Milkman

This game is going to outsell Telltale's Walking Dead, isn't it? Goddammit...

Posted by kindlydelete

Seriously why are they showing the PS2 version in the trailer it looks like terrible. (I know this joke isn't very good I just couldn't stop myself)

Posted by Nekroskop

This game is going to be great.

Posted by DukesT3

Can't wait for the quick look.. and thats about it.

Posted by VooDooPC

@SteadyingMeat said:

Yay, I can't wait to play through a story about a major character from the show. Seriously, why did they do this? They must have almost zero flexibility with what they can do with the storyline. Terrible graphics, too.

Ah well, maybe the gameplay will be awesome? Maybe?

Also, what the hell, no PC?

A blessing really.

Posted by fartGOD666

I've watched this video 5 times now. I just can't get over how funny this is

Posted by mikey87144

I think people are being overly harsh on the graphics. If you think about it like, "hey this was originally supposed to be an exclusive for the Wii", then you can see why it looks like an... up ressed PS2 game.

Posted by namco51

Umm, I'm going to go ahead and keep the debiggen button pressed from now on, that scared the shit out of me when I opened the website.

Posted by fox01313

I'm much more excited to see the quick look for this than actually playing it myself. Still looks average at best.

Posted by Flappy

Hey guys! This looks pretty bad!

Posted by handsomeb

This is now officially garbage.

Get ready to see non stop ads for this starting Sunday night.

Posted by Abendlaender

FINALLY a First Person Shooter where you shoot Zombies.

Posted by Bumpton

Um, well, at least it's better than that other trailer...? Right?

Posted by Foggen

"Quick, cut away before they really get to see the shitty faces"

• 148 results