148 Comments
  • 148 results
Posted by Mattemat87

Merlin Durl...in a video game!?

Posted by Fram

The mouse cursor isn't a mistake. This game is actually a postmodern treatise on player agency and identity within meta-ludo-narrative dissonances.

Posted by meaninoflife42

Well... um... at least they got the actors to voice their characters... yeah. this game still looks like a piece of shit.

Posted by cavemantom

@Fram: But is it art?

Posted by HellknightLeon

Yeah. Fuck this game looks bad... That and I don't care about the story "idea" at all.

Posted by Patman99

Well at least this trailer has some sound effects (unlike the "fan cut")....

Posted by TheHakku

Uggggghhhnnnnnn...

Posted by honeycut1

Yep that looks terrible

Posted by sublime90

this game looks super budget. the only chance of me playing this game is when its in the bargain bin $10 or less.

Posted by gogosox82

Yikes, that looks terrible.

Posted by Roger778

That was a much better trailer, than the last one, but, this game still looks awful.

Posted by metroidmen

Now it "officially" looks bad...

It sucks because I WANT to like it. I hope it surprises me...

Posted by digitaldemigod

Why do the zombies have plastic hair?!

I will admit that it does look a little better than the last trailer that was released, but it still looks like ass.

How long before this is $20?

Posted by LikeaMetaphor

@Bloodgraiv3 said:

I love that mouse cursor at 0:33 ahahah

Oh my... oh my God. How do you release a trailer for your game with that kind of shit in it?

But I missed it the first time, so... I guess that's why. Still though, nice - and entirely depressing - find.

Posted by fiberpay

@jsnyder82: I think 10 years has clouded your memory of last gen.

Posted by Bored_Ming

Include a Wilhelm Scream or two and it's golden.

Posted by towolie

@stryker1121 said:

Hell I don't think this looks that bad. They didn't even show any gameplay, and Merle and Darryl are recognizable as Merle and Darryl. Maybe the gameplay is actually good?

we can always hope, it would suck if the walking dead video games would already be condemned :(

Posted by Baltimore

While cool. I think I'm going to pass. Nothing hear that is a 'must have' for me sadly.

Posted by xtafxfoulfellow

hey! guess what!? it still looks like ass

Posted by jsnyder82

@fiberpay: I'm well aware that it doesn't really look last-gen. But it simply does not look like what we've come to expect these days.

Posted by KlUMZeE

Such a cool concept but that first trailer looked so awful I'm afraid that this game will be shit.

Posted by liquidfox00

Meh, i'm cautiously optimistic.

Posted by CaptRocketblaze

Now 50% better looking than the fan-made trailer! Still probably garbage!

Posted by HyperionXR

Wow... That was... rough.

Posted by Oddy4000

This explains their last trailer - They knew they needed to release a trailer after the fan-made fiasco, so they got these two guys in to record VO for this new one. Meanwhile, they shot that awful 20 second trailer of the two of them in sweatpants, because they probably weren't told they were going to be on camera.

Posted by beatlebrainiac

Everyone's talking about how bad the game looks, but how bout that dialogue? "What the hell's it look like I'm doin, I'm savin the damn day." Who wrote this shit, a 13-year-old?

Posted by MiniPato

@beatlebrainiac said:

Everyone's talking about how bad the game looks, but how bout that dialogue? "What the hell's it look like I'm doin, I'm savin the damn day." Who wrote this shit, a 13-year-old?

I wouldn't really expect Shakespeare from someone like Daryl. It's also par for the course if you watch the show. Vapid dialogue all around.

Posted by Hulkamaniac

Blew the budget on the actors, it looks like. Give the QL to Ryan & Patrick. They'll have the best opinion on it. We all know Jeff already hates it just by its existence. lol

Posted by RetroVirus

I think this game will be...dead on arrival.

Posted by HeyImPhoenix

Nope.

Posted by KittyVonDoom

@beatlebrainiac said:

Activision do have Bungie, now. Maybe they borrowed their writers for this.

Posted by flosy

Getting a worrying level of potential cash in emitting from that trailer...

Posted by ohrenclez

@EveretteScott said:

Edit: also listening again, doesn't the "come help me please" lady sound like Clementines mother?

don't think so, being that the telltale game was based on the comics, and this game clearly takes place in the world of the amc series

Posted by Deadlydog

Awful.

Posted by craigymail

I'm going to guess that I am not going to buy that game.

Posted by Mendelson9

Another Zombie game...great. At least I won't need to worry about this game on my backlog.

Edited by MonkeyKing1969

I'll sum it up....this game is adrift on a raft of stupidity moved only by a sail of pointlessness.

Posted by Richardpie

What an awful looking game we have here

Posted by SpikeDelight

To be honest, this game looks like it was a safety net for the Telltale Walking Dead game. If that one didn't catch on with its paradigm shifts in design, this safe shooter would swoop in and grab the cash. At this point however, with mainstream attention on Telltale from Spike's GOTY award, I think the 'safe' notion is blowing up in this one's face.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

No surprise here, still looks just as terrible as the last trailer.

Posted by ttocs

Wish this wasn't just a cash out on a successful series of books and shows but it looks like that's all it is.

Posted by symmetrical

Still looks average

Posted by EveretteScott

@ohrenclez said:

@EveretteScott said:

Edit: also listening again, doesn't the "come help me please" lady sound like Clementines mother?

don't think so, being that the telltale game was based on the comics, and this game clearly takes place in the world of the amc series

I was referring to the voice actor not the actual character itself.

Posted by Hector

Ugh...

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

Did anyone else put in their real birthday on the age gate?

Posted by RoyaleWifCheese

Yep, still looks like shit.

Posted by redgonzo

well it looks like a ps2 game, and why do people like daryl he's kinda terrible, I mean he's more likeable then most people on the show being that most people on the show are pretty bland. I liked Dale before they killed him, he had good taste in hats.

Posted by Max_Cherry

I'm starting to see Warren Spectre's point. Not all games need to be like Call of Duty. That's just dumb. Spectre should have just said that and not have spent 20 minutes spewing nonsense that just obscured that point.