Avatar image for screaming_beagles
screaming_beagles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By screaming_beagles

Hey duders! I've been playing CSGO for almost a year now, and was looking for some other people to play matchmaking with. I've been stuck in silver hell since I first started playing, and I haven't been able to get out due to not having anyone that good to play with, as well as getting smurfed and losing matches. I'm S4 at the moment due to an abysmal losing streak, but I've been in SE and I've played with and been able to keep up with novas. Keep in mind that there's been changes to matchmaking where you can't matchmake if there's a big enough gap in rank, and theres not 5 people in the party.

Add me if you're interested!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/screamingbeagles/

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Ghostiet

Trust me, it ain't gonna be easier with 4 people. I've been playing with a steady, slightly rotating crew for the past year and we're all in Silver 4/Silver Elite/Silver Elite Master hell. the way CS:GO does matchmaking is super fucked, not helped by the amount of people smurfing.

mercury228

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not true, I have been playing since last summer and I had a good period of time where I stopped playing. I started again a few months ago and went from silver elite to double AK and trying to get to the next rank. I had to improve my game. If you put me into a silver elite server I could own them at this point.