#1 Posted by grimmspectre18 (69 posts) -

Just wondering whether I should keep it or return unopened after getting the code. (Assuming it's emailed and not in box) Anyone heard anything especially compelling about 3?

#2 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

Well to my surprise the Crysis 3 multiplayer is pretty damn fun, so that's something.

#3 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Why don't you just buy crysis 1 and save yourself the trouble? Also I think 3 looks alright so I say keep it

#4 Posted by Baillie (4039 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

Why don't you just buy crysis 1 and save yourself the trouble? Also I think 3 looks alright so I say keep it
#5 Edited by MURDERSMASH (250 posts) -

Yeah, seriously, keep the game. Been hearing a lot of positive buzz about the multiplayer, and if the previous three games are any indication, the singleplayer mode will be a lot of fun as well.

#6 Posted by grimmspectre18 (69 posts) -

Alright, guess I'll be keeping it. Thanks secret EA employees.. erm.. I mean everyone who responded.

#7 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

After playing the beta i HAD to pre order it. And the free crysis is a plus. I haven't played it since its release...even then i played it on a shitty old desktop and still had a blast. Cant wait to experiences it all again with something better than 15 fps haha

#8 Posted by Spoonman671 (4558 posts) -

What the fuck is this?

#9 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2485 posts) -

I read that the copy of Crysis 1 you got is built on top of the engine Crysis 3 is running on, is that true? Or is it just the same version of Crysis I already have?