That video of Brad playing Dark Souls to Van Halen's "Jump"?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can you remember and link to the video in which (I think) Brad tries to jump to the rooftop in Firelink Shrine to reach the Undead Asylum key/crow's nest, while Van Halen's "Jump" plays?

Thanks in advance!

DFL017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dfl017: That video is actually what reminded me about it. There was a livestream and possibly an archived video of Brad trying to jump across to that Firelink Shrine rooftop. I think, but I'm not certain, that "Jump" was played during that as well. I seem to recall the controller being passed between Vinny, Brad, and Ian as each person became frustrated.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By development

@mlarrabee: I seem to only remember Brad playing Dark Souls by himself during solo livestreams. Are you sure it was Brad?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@development: No, it might have been Vinny during Load Our Last Souls. Like I said, I think the controller was passed around so it may have been Brad taking his turn attempting the jump.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mlarrabee: Sounds like it was indeed LoLS with a guest appearance of Brad... although I can't solidly remember him being there for one of them. Guess you have to watch the entire thing again.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dfl017: Goddammit, that series was so good.