What's the most amount of souls you've gotten from an invasion?

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Turambar

At soul level 91, I just did a forest covenant invasion.  Killing the guy landed me 887k souls.  WHAT THE FUCK.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Nadril

He probably was duping souls. 

I know that I gave someone 500k souls once for dying. (non dupe). I haven't gotten many from people though. 

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Turambar
@Nadril: That thought did cross my mind.  On the other hand, after watching some of the Japanese pvp videos with people running around with 4 million souls in an invasion, some people are just crazy.
zidane_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By zidane_24
@Turambar
At soul level 91, I just did a forest covenant invasion.  Killing the guy landed me 887k souls.  WHAT THE FUCK.
I did one around SL 60 and got about 880,000 from a guy. That was an exciting time.
psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By psylah

I killed a rather jaunty fellow and received 700k souls. Enough to level me 5 times.

Pip pip.

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By bushpusherr

At about level 45 I shanked three dudes one night that each netted me between 100-150k each

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Marz

about 1,500,000 souls, most definitely a guy using the dragon head trick.

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jozzy

Hmm, think I should try this invasion thingy for myself :)

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Aetheldod

only some 20 k :( .... granted here in mexico there arent many players so theres not much pvp

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nadril

Just got 500k souls for invading a guy. Pretty nice, got me from 70-84 and I poured all of those points into vitality.  

e: just got 870k souls lol.  

e2: and now 270k. I've gotten over a million souls tonight from PvP. 

e3: another 870k. Jesus christ people have a ton of souls around SL100. If someone kills me atm they would get 1.2 Million souls lol. 

johe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By johe0

Fought a bunch of people in Anor Londo for the Darkmoon Covenant, and 2 of the guys (maybe the same guy) dropped a bit over a million souls each time.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nadril
@johe0 said:

Fought a bunch of people in Anor Londo for the Darkmoon Covenant, and 2 of the guys (maybe the same guy) dropped a bit over a million souls each time.

Wonder if it was me by any chance. Haven't gotten attacked by many darkmoon's though. I've been keeping 1m souls on me for a bit now though. (full havels + scythe + skull mask).  

Though I haven't been losing much pvp so :P 
johe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By johe0

@Nadril: I don't think so, but maybe, I was running around with a lightning Iato/Uchi and Gold-Hemmed Torso and head, with Havel's Gauntlet's and Legs.

Savvoullis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Savvoullis

I was on NG+ with SL 135 when i invaded one and killed him he gave me 215million souls, i boosted my character 300 level!

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was on NG+ with SL 135 when i invaded one and killed him he gave me 215million souls, i boosted my character 300 level!

Huge possibility that your opponent was hacking his game to have infinite amount of souls. It happened to me and Dark Souls 2 when playing with a friend. He invaded. We killed him and I an obscene amount of souls that fucked up my Souls Memory level.

Savvoullis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Savvoullis

@mordukai: Hopefully im not considered a hacker if i kicked his ass and got his souls right? i considered him as a hacker but was not sure bout it

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordukai: Hopefully im not considered a hacker if i kicked his ass and got his souls right? i considered him as a hacker but was not sure bout it

I don't think you have anything to worry about. If it's Dark Souls 2 then I really don't know. I'll admit, I used a trainer after that to get my SM down to where it was so I can coop with my friend and I got soft banned for it. I am not griping over it. I knew the risk I took. I will say that SM is a huge mistake on FROM's part. I don't think there's many Dark Souls 2 players that agree that it's a good system.