Anyone planning to stream day 1?

flakmunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Hey Duders,

Just wondering if anyone else here is planning to live stream their playthrough of Dark Souls 2 on day 1? I thought it might be fun to stream my play through (I took 2 days off for this lol) and take/give tips and tricks to the chat while playing. Anyone else planning on doing this? I figured it could be cool to get a list together of streams so we can easily check each others builds out as we embark on this journey of badassery.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Be warned the amount of misinformation going out for the first week or so is going to be completely ridiculous; apart from people that have the guide no one is going to know what the fuck is going on.

flakmunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Be warned the amount of misinformation going out for the first week or so is going to be completely ridiculous; apart from people that have the guide no one is going to know what the fuck is going on.

Oh I know, it will be chaos, I can't wait

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would if it was on the PS4 or PC. But I don't have anything setup for my PS3.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

If it was on PS4 then I would. But oh well. I plan on playing as much as I can alone without looking up anything. I played a majority of Dark Souls knowing what was going to happen and ways I should play and that kinda ruined it for me.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

You can pyromancy dual handed now for extra damage but only female players can do it when not wearing any clothing, apparently as some sort of meta-commentary about the way society views women in Japan.

My uncle works at From Soft so you can trust me.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@humanity said:

@fredchuckdave said:

You can pyromancy dual handed now for extra damage but only female players can do it when not wearing any clothing, apparently as some sort of meta-commentary about the way society views women in Japan.

This will actually be the case and then be retroactively hilarious.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By hatking

@humanity said:

@fredchuckdave said:

Well, my friend's dad works for FUTUREPRESS and my friend says that all the information in the guide is actually purposely wrong. That, in fact, if you do opposite of what the guide says in the third area you unlock Ostrava and he takes his helmet off and is actually Solid Snake.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@hatking said:

@humanity said:

@fredchuckdave said:

Well, my friend's dad works for FUTUREPRESS and my friend says that all the information in the guide is actually purposely wrong. That, in fact, if you do opposite of what the guide says in the third area you unlock Ostrava and he takes his helmet off and is actually Solid Snake.

Old Snake or... ?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@hatking said:

@humanity said:

@fredchuckdave said:

My best friends wife's, brother in law's uncle, works at Namco Bandi. And he told him that if you get into the sex change coffin with a special item, it will transport you to the missing Arch stone from Demons' Souls. The Land of the Giants. He didn't say what the item was. But he did mention that it is a starting gift. And that is the only way to get it. And the description doesn't mention anything about it.

flakmunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually work at From and can confirm all of this.