#1 Posted by drac96 (673 posts) -

So I got to the area with the cleric in Heide's Tower of flame. Continuing on I made it to the area where it looks like someone smashed through the wall. Inside is what I assume is supposed to be a cave system, but instead is a crazy graphical glitch.

Everything is white, kind of like it's missing textures. The screen is flashing between darkness and what I am assuming are rock formations that are all white. I am playing on the PS3. Has this happened for anyone else. It seems super weird.

I took a video with my phone, but it's terrible quality. I'll upload it in a bit.

#2 Edited by drac96 (673 posts) -

Here's the video for reference

#3 Posted by VioleGrace (63 posts) -

Guys it's a secret level , you can travel from there through the abyss to fight artorias ;)

#4 Posted by NoRemnants (384 posts) -

Looks like the textures didn't load in. Is it doing it consistently or was this a one time thing?

#5 Posted by SingingMenstrual (327 posts) -

freaky

#6 Posted by nosferat2 (34 posts) -

I think it's just the club rave part

#7 Edited by drac96 (673 posts) -

It stopped when I quit to the main menu, but it's happened again since then and I've been to that bonfire about 5 times now. It's super hard on the eyes haha.

#8 Posted by Daze (63 posts) -

I had the same thing on version 1.00, updating the game to 1.01 fixed it for me.

#9 Posted by slyspider (1288 posts) -

That's after one of the bosses holds you down and forces you to take LSD right? Oh spoilers sorry