#1 Posted by Baillie (4281 posts) -

I went to a bonfire and burned a Human Effigy, I thought this was how to become human, it wasn't until I used the Effigy outwith of the bonfire that I realised.

So, now I have reversed hollowing and I can't use my White Soapstone. Anyone know how to reverse this course of action?

#2 Posted by thomasnash (585 posts) -

You need to consume the effigies from the inventory. Burning them at a bonfire just prevents invasions for a bit.

#3 Posted by Baillie (4281 posts) -
#4 Posted by slyspider (1363 posts) -

When your human you cant use your soapstone, only see other players soapstones. That said burning an effigy says something like 'blocks online interaction' which might mean co-op as well. Dieing once will solve these issues

#5 Posted by MannyMAR (520 posts) -

When your human you cant use your soapstone, only see other players soapstones. That said burning an effigy says something like 'blocks online interaction' which might mean co-op as well. Dieing once will solve these issues

^this. Burning effigies block all multiplayer interactions.

#6 Posted by thomasnash (585 posts) -

@baillie: Can't say, sorry, it's not something I do. Someone in another thread said it was at least a couple of hours

#7 Edited by kaos_cracker (695 posts) -

Never burn them. Doesn't seem worth it. I played about 20 hours or so, mostly human, and haven't been invaded by a human more than once.

#8 Posted by Mycroft_Ampersand (83 posts) -

Actually, you can use your soapstone when you're human. And yes, burning an effigy blocks co-op as well as invasions.