So What Do You Think?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By EthanielRain

Now that you've (presumably) put some time into the game, what do you think of it?

For some reason, I didn't really like the first few hours. Now at about 20 hours in, I think this game is really, really good. Some of the mechanics changes are still frustrating, I've gotten lost on where to go next a few times and I wish it was on the new consoles, but if it stays solid it'll probably be one of my favorites of the generation.

nosferat2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have about 6 hours in (I wish it was more!), and I'm really enjoying it. Seems harder starting out than Demon's/Dark, but I don't mind it. It's great to explore a new, huge place in Drangleic. I know lots of people have complained about graphics/technical hiccups/system changes, and I honestly don't have a problem with anything I've seen so far. Graphics look pretty good to me, definitely better than Dark Souls. I have noticed a few minor hiccups, but I feel not too noticeable (for me, anyway). I like the most of the changes they made. I also am pretty happy with online play so far. I wasn't able to play Dark Souls on day one (I got it a week late), so I'm not sure how the online was working, but overall I know it was kinda broken. I put down 7 summon signs last night, and I was summoned on all of them, within about 30 seconds of putting them down. Only one failed. I also summoned someone into a battle without problem. I don't know, I'm probably horribly biased, but I love this game so far, and I think (remember, VERY early on) it'll be as good as Dark/Demon's Souls. Final note, I prefer Dark Souls over Demon's Souls

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

There are at least ten topics in the Dark Souls 2 forum full of people's impressions of the game, multiple AMA threads, and more. Whenever possible, try not to splinter discussion like this.