Xbox Live Problems, Still?

joshisextreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Unfortunately I had to play through all of Dark Souls 2 offline, I honestly feel like I was robbed of an experience. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, I've seen only one other topic on here and all any one had to say was "blame titanfall" but that was weeks ago. Honestly, I want to get online and do some pvp, I'm even going to just restart the game once I get it to work even. So what is the problem and how do I fix it? All I know is that my xbox live works perfectly fine for anything that isn't DaS2, UMVC3 works, Netflix works. But whenever I start up Dark Souls 2 I instantly lose my connection to XBLive. What's the deal? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the release day patch, and even installing the game to my system just for shits and giggles. But nothing works, as long as Dark Souls 2 is running I have no Xbox Live. Up at the top of the homescreen it says update 1.02 and calibrations 1.03, not entirely sure what that means, am I missing a patch that fixes this issue maybe? Please someone point me in the right direction or just reassure me that I'm not the only one still dealing with this. I look around and it seems like this hasn't even made any news anywhere.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I don't know what to tell you, but everything has been working great for me on the 360. There were a couple of days when it launched when things were a bit shaky, but it's been solid since then. There were a few nights of schedules maintenance last week, but that's it.

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Before the most recent patch, I would quit to main title screen and reload my save. That usually fixed the connecting to a multiplayer match error for me.