#1 Edited by BigJeffrey (5178 posts) -

So DR3 popped up over at http://steamdb.info/app/265550/subs/ with logos and icons and stuff. Coming to PC? If it does come out and you have not played it GET It so much dumb fun.

Microsoft getting back into PC??? (Fable Anniversary. Rise Of Nations, ECT Halo 3?

Logo:

Icon:

check out how crazy shit can get in dead rising

#2 Posted by Steadying (1472 posts) -

I'd definitely get this if it came to PC. Dunno if I'd be able to run it well, though. My 560 Ti really seems to be struggling lately.

#3 Posted by RioStarwind (578 posts) -

I was hoping this would come to pc at some point. This gives me one less reason to get a Xbox one since Sunset Overdrive and DR3 were the main reasons I wanted to get one.

#4 Posted by pyrodactyl (2348 posts) -

This microsoft branching out to PC is fucking weird. It's like they actually don't want me to buy an xbox one.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11393 posts) -

That'd be cool if it did! I know I won't have a PC capable of running it any time soon (definitely not sooner than when I would have an Xbox One), but still cool. Seems like the type of game that would really benefit from a better frame rate and resolution.

#6 Posted by Morningstar (2239 posts) -

If this is true I really don't need to buy an X1.

#7 Edited by xyzygy (10078 posts) -

This'd be good for PC gamers.

#8 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5985 posts) -

Oh man, that'd be awesome if it came to Pc. I'm not really interested in getting a xone anytime soon, but I've really been interested in the game. Fingers crossed.

#9 Posted by Vextroid (1429 posts) -

I sure as hell fucking hope so!

#10 Posted by Wampa1 (744 posts) -

Man, I hope it scales well. This new built PC doesn't even handle stuff like ACIV well on medium god help me throwing a next gen game at it..

#11 Posted by Yummylee (22539 posts) -

@wampa1 said:

Man, I hope it scales well. This new built PC doesn't even handle stuff like ACIV well on medium god help me throwing a next gen game at it..

To be fair ACIV is said to have had a really poor PC port, so I wouldn't use that as your benchmark. Capcom's PC ports are also meant to be really well done at that, so don't count your PC out just yet!

#12 Posted by crithon (3441 posts) -
#13 Posted by Wampa1 (744 posts) -

@yummylee: To be fair Resident Evil 6 runs totally maxed out at a constant sixty with no issues I'm just worried microsoft will farm it out and we get a lazy port. GFWL seemed to bog down the DR2 ports.

#14 Posted by TheHT (11779 posts) -

Microsoft getting back into PC??? (Fable Anniversary. Rise Of Nations, ECT Halo 3?

You mean I might be able to finally finish the fight?!

#15 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3810 posts) -

What I've secretly been hoping for since it came out on xbox one. Dead Rising 2 was one of my favorite games from last generation.