I got the game early and have been wanting to re-watch the dual ERs so I thought I'd just make some notes about what was changed and what has been added. I'm going to do this on an episode basis.
- The install process is really weird.
- There's always a weird hitch when saving. The progress bar stops at 50%, waits a few seconds, and finishes.
- THE FRAME RATE IS SHIT
- The lip syncing seems much worse
- The game seems to hiccup when going into new areas
- The enemies seem weaker and the aiming is better.
- The main menu music sounds terrible
Pre Title Movie
- The twins voice actor seems different
- The song has been rerecorded and is of a higher quality
- Laura's wound looks more like a giant vagina then an actual cut
- The trees still look like shit
- Added a conversation between an old man (It's York) and his granddaughter. The granddaughter wants to be told another story about the FBI.
- You can now hear another person on the phone when York's telling his Tom & Jerry story
- The "High Definition Graphics" seem to be referring to the items.
Episode 1 Chapter 1 - 3
- There a scene with the old man and the girl where his favorite TV breaks.
- There's now a white void that kills you if you run too fast between rooms
- Thomas's voice sounds different.
- The audio levels are fixed in the scene with Polly
- Driving still sucks and makes the frame rate worse. The stuttering is getting worse