Right here.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb

Yes, that is why it should be changed. "Change title of ProtoType page to Prototype." The game's name isn't ProtoType, it is Prototype (or PROTOTYPE.) Providing a link to a page I am already referencing contributes to nothing other than your own post count, buddy.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Providing a link is incredibly helpfull to the mods. It saves them alot of time searching for the page in question. And for future reference, you should have posted it in this thread specifically for misspellings in names.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Karmum
BiggerBomb said:
"...

Yes, that is why it should be changed. "Change title of ProtoType page to Prototype." The game's name isn't ProtoType, it is Prototype (or PROTOTYPE.) Providing a link to a page I am already referencing contributes to nothing other than your own post count, buddy."
If you did not want any help, you shouldn't have ask at all. You decided it would be a great idea to not provide any links at all, and I simply made a post to show where the link would be, making the edit faster. Don't even make a topic if you don't want people to help you.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By BiggerBomb

Sorry, I wasn't aware that it was too much of an effort to type "Prototype" into the search bar. Forgive me.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
BiggerBomb said:
"Sorry, I wasn't aware that it was too much of an effort to type "Prototype" into the search bar. Forgive me."
When going through these requests, there are allot, and it takes time. If they have to search for every one it will double the amount of time the task takes, so yes, it is allot of effort for the mods/staff when they've got other things they can be doing for the site.
Justin_Case

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Justin_Case

As pointed out before, it helps make the process faster for everyone involved by providing a link to the subject at hand.

Additionally, please post your requests here in the future.