Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By slowbird

http://www.giantbomb.com/full-tilt-pinball/61-1557/

http://www.giantbomb.com/3d-pinball-space-cadet/61-25199/

Reasoning: "Full Tilt! Pinball" contains 3 unique pinball tables, of which the Space Cadet table is one. The version that is known as "3D Pinball: Space Cadet" which came free with Microsoft Windows is largely identical, with the exception of a different side image, a lack of resolution options and slightly different music, along with a few minor gameplay changes. I think the info in the "3D Pinball: Space Cadet" article could be rolled into a subsection of the "Full Tilt! Pinball" article, and then the differences in that version could be added later.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm not so sure here. While Space Cadet is a table from Full Tilt, you did mention that there are some noticeable differences between the two, not to mention the fact that they are two different releases.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slowbird

@President_Barackbar: I would say the game is 95% identical, and the second "release" is just a free game included with Windows.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Space Cadet should have its own page, because it's its own thing. I have it installed on my computer all on its own.

This is like saying none of the Jak and Daxter games should have their own pages because they released that compilation a little while ago, and they are all on that disc.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slowbird

@MooseyMcMan said:

Space Cadet should have its own page, because it's its own thing. I have it installed on my computer all on its own.

This is like saying none of the Jak and Daxter games should have their own pages because they released that compilation a little while ago, and they are all on that disc.

I guess that's sort of similar. I'm willing to re-consider my original stance. If they aren't going to be combined, I will edit both pages to note the fact that one spawned the other.