This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Praxis (234 posts) -

In keeping with Jeff's most recent wiki mandate, the Metis page needs to be merged with Aigis.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19140 posts) -

Yeah, I guess so.

#3 Posted by Xymox (2024 posts) -

That's a different character but the same android type. That's like saying all cyberdyne model 101's are the same, which is just factually wrong.

#4 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19140 posts) -

@Xymox: I don't think it would make much sense unless you knew who Metis actually was. She's a part of Aigis' soul.

She's pretty much a Shadow, without actually being one.

#5 Posted by Hailinel (22670 posts) -

Yep. If the Shadow characters are to be merged, then the Metis information should be incorporated into Aigis's page.

#6 Edited by Xymox (2024 posts) -

@Flux, I popped into the megami wiki: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Metis - Since I'm on a computer that can't do spoiler tags, scroll down to "Metis's true identity is finally revealed late in-game". She seems like a separate character, but that description seems to be in line with the latest mandate. So I guess it should be on the Aigis page? Metis's description on gb needs to change as well.

#7 Posted by Marino (4099 posts) -

@Praxis: @Hailinel: I don't want to pretend to know anything about SMT. So, if one of you could move the applicable info over, then I'll delete the leftover page.

Staff
#8 Posted by Praxis (234 posts) -

@Marino: I went ahead and created a new subsection for Metis and moved all images from the old page into a new gallery, so there should only be one thing left to do.

#9 Posted by Marino (4099 posts) -

@Praxis: Done.

Staff