This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

Tobi and Madara Uchiha are the same person. Madara Uchiha is his real name, and Tobi is an alias.

#2 Posted by keris (168 posts) -
#3 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@keris said:

How up to date are you on the manga?

Correct. Because one of the bodies used vs Tobi is infact Madara. If I recall right friend was talking about it. Was not fully paying attention 
#4 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

@keris: Not at all. I'll assume you said there's some reason they should be kept separate and leave it at that.

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Kamasama said:

@keris: Not at all. I'll assume you said there's some reason they should be kept separate and leave it at that.

They are not the same person. Tobi claims to have Madaras powers. They are not the same person. 
#6 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: I obviously did not open the spoiler warning. I was hoping to discover the reason eventually myself.

#7 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@Kamasama said:

@The_Laughing_Man: I obviously did not open the spoiler warning. I was hoping to discover the reason eventually myself.

Tobi is actually Naruto's mother back from the dead. It was all very awkward.

#8 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Kamasama said:

Sorry. I had no way of knowing. But even without the spoiler. Its aperent when we say " no" That they are not the same person. 
#9 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: Not a big deal. I thought it would be evident when I said I wasn't up to date and "assume" what he said.

#10 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Kamasama said:

@The_Laughing_Man: Not a big deal. I thought it would be evident when I said I wasn't up to date and "assume" what he said.

The way its reveled is real good. Not to mention the insane battles. 
#11 Posted by Marino (4698 posts) -

Clearly, people who know more about the subject matter than I do have settled this. Case closed.

Staff