This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BeachThunder (12392 posts) -

Do we really need a page for this? Specific meme pages seem like a really crappy path to go down. Basically, I think the "game reference" and "meme origin" pages are enough; I don't think we need pages for individual memes.

#2 Edited by GreggD (4515 posts) -

There's a page for this? Burn it down!

#3 Posted by ajamafalous (12146 posts) -

Yeah, it should be on the other two pages, not on its own page. +1 for delete.

#4 Posted by Tearhead (2214 posts) -

Yeah, take this page out back and shoot it. No idea what the creator was thinking.

#5 Edited by Niall_Sg1 (362 posts) -

Why take it out though? I mean it hardly detracts from anything and mostly adds to the Wiki..Sure it may not be the most serious Wiki page but if you don't like it just don't visit it..

#6 Posted by TruthTellah (9468 posts) -

Yeah, it seems like "meme origin" already has it covered. I don't think the page is hurting anyone, and it's certainly not poorly done. But I can see why some might think it's unnecessary.

#7 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

I agree. Get it outta here!

#8 Edited by Icicle7x3 (1203 posts) -

Now we have to double check every video game meme to make sure it doesn't have a page as well, starting with cake.

#9 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -

That page should be ashamed of itself.

#10 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

Deleting the page would like be putting an arrow through its knee!

I slay myself.

#11 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

If I'm right, don't you need 10,00 points to automatically create pages? If that's the case, a moderator approved this page beforehand.

#12 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11379 posts) -

The person who made that page should be banned. Well, maybe not banned, but prevented from editing the wiki for a while.

@sexytoad It's 5000 points to create pages.

#13 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

We dont need pages for Memes.

#14 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Why take it out though? I mean it hardly detracts from anything and mostly adds to the Wiki..Sure it may not be the most serious Wiki page but if you don't like it just don't visit it..

That's not how the Wiki works.

#15 Edited by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1811 posts) -

We should burn that wiki page down.

#16 Edited by RenegadeSaint (1555 posts) -

Agree.

#17 Posted by Marino (4761 posts) -
Staff