Delete: Console pages in the "things" catagory

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

There are a few pages in the things catagory for consoles, the Xbox and Xbox 360 being some of them.

They already have proper platform pages so I think these pages should be deleted, I also think that platforms should appear in the search bar to avoid problems like this and make the pages easier to get to.

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Giantkitty

In order for it to be an "object" there actually has to be an Xbox (360) console "inside the game" somewhere. (You'd see it on the TV screen). Is this the case?  I don't know for the games listed

If you look closely in some of the Mario Party games, the store owners have a Gamecube, I guess that's what they do when they're not selling stuff.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

No, there are games that have these consoles as in-game objects. The Xbox 360page is a perfect example of this. It only has three games, and all of those contained it as an in-game object. It even says "Note: When adding games to this page please ensure the Xbox 360 is represented in-game, and is not just a game released on the console."

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Giantkitty
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Endogene

the last pokemon games had a wii in your house, the older ones had a N64 and the first one has a SNES

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

I forgot about that, heh ohwell.

I still think platforms should be included when you search for stuff, just so you can get to those pages easier.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Lies

Yeah, for example, Ninja Gaiden had a giant silver Xbox in the game which restored your health and ninpo, and had the windmill shuriken on top of it. That is an in-game object, and it gets a page.