This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hailinel (24784 posts) -

The concept Dreamworld seems to just be a more specific form of the Dreams concept. However, there's also a Dream location page for games that are set in such dreamworlds. There doesn't seem to be much need for a dreamworld concept, and so it should probably be deleted.

#3 Posted by MEATBALL (3239 posts) -

Having those two pages would actually be useful if the Dreams concept applied specifically to dreams a character in a game might have that do not form levels in a game, but as it stands now the Dreams concept page covers both. This is where the wiki can be frustrating, because if I were to want to find a list of games that have dream levels, but don't just involve dreams in some way/are set entirely in dreams the wiki would be completely useless to me. Which is a shame, because when I want to find something like that, my first thought is to check Giant Bomb, but regularly it proves completely useless.

#4 Posted by Hailinel (24784 posts) -

@MEATBALL said:

Having those two pages would actually be useful if the Dreams concept applied specifically to dreams a character in a game might have that do not form levels in a game, but as it stands now the Dreams concept page covers both. This is where the wiki can be frustrating, because if I were to want to find a list of games that have dream levels, but don't just involve dreams in some way/are set entirely in dreams the wiki would be completely useless to me. Which is a shame, because when I want to find something like that, my first thought is to check Giant Bomb, but regularly it proves completely useless.

How is the Dream location page not sufficient for games with levels set in dreams?

#5 Posted by Marino (4696 posts) -

@Hailinel: Done.

Staff Online