Delete: Jester (character)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

This fellow. Devil May Cry 3 'spoilers'. Since he's actually a disguise worn by Arkham, I wouldn't think he deserves his own page and should instead be left as an alias for the Arkham page.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Karl_Boss

SPOILER ALERT

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

@Unknown_Pleasures said:

SPOILER ALERT

Right, my bad. I never even thought about it considering how old the game is. Plus DMC has never exactly been a series renowned for its fiction. But I edited anyway.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TentPole

I don't see this being much different than the Killer 7.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Karl_Boss

@Yummylee: Yeah its not a big deal, that isn't even a major plot point, but its good to be safe anyways.

Anyways, this is a tough call, it could go either way.

Jester is a vastly different character from Arkham personality wise making him seem like a completely separate character (unlike Zack/York Morgan), but he also isn't a controllable character like the Killer 7 personalities and he doesn't play a big part in the game separated from Arkham

I think I would lean towards deleting the page.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By iamjohn

If they fucking deleted my Zach page for this very goddamn reason when he actually is a character in that game with his own defined personality and this one gets kept, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed. >:(

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By TentPole

@iAmJohn: That is dumb.

I think all the arbitrary rules have turned the wiki into a joke.

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By onan

@iAmJohn said:

If they fucking deleted my Zach page for this very goddamn reason when he actually is a character in that game with his own defined personality and this one gets kept, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed. >:(

Plot twist characters really should get their own pages. It's one thing to say that people should expect potential spoilers for things they look up because that's the nature of a wiki, but it's another thing entirely when you're just looking for an image, or something else entirely, accidentally type in Anakin, and have "Darth Vader (alias)" pop up on the drop-down menu. That just seems wrong, somehow.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Karl_Boss

@iAmJohn said:

Yeah, I still disagree with Jeff deleting that page.....but at the end of the day this is his site, he calls the shots.....if it were up to me I would keep this page, but based on what he wants I think this page should be deleted and the information should be transferred.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#10  Edited By Marino  Staff

@Yummylee: Done.