Delete: "JL the superhuman the game", "JL the superhuman"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deusoma

This one is amazingly straightforward. The Giant Bomb page  for "JL the superhuman the game" is the only thing on the Internet that refers to that game, which appears to contain a mixture of characters from Sonic the Hedgehog, Resident Evil, and the manga/anime InuYasha, as well as the predictably named "JL the superhuman". Do I need to spell it out for you? It's obviously the work of a bored troll, and I never use the word 'obvious' online. Also related: another page called "JL the superhuman the game", this time lacking character links but containing a truly half-assed attempt at a cover art mockup.

While I'm on the subject, can we do something about the user who made the pages, SONICHEROES2, or is there another forum for that kind of thing?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

Yeah, we know about this, and the user has long since been banned. The problem is that there are no staff members dedicated to deleting pages and things like this tend to get backed up for a long time, and moderators still can't delete pages, we can only rename some of them. It will get taken care of eventually.

Justin_Case

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Justin_Case

Woosh! Gone.

Joseppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers