Delete: Loredana Cunti

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deusoma

I got bored earlier and typed a rude word into the search box and Loredana Cunti came up. There is absolutely nothing on the page. A quick Googling informs me, much to my surprise, that this is in fact a real person. IMDB tells me that Ms. (Mr.?) Cunti was the executive producer of a short-lived children's television program called "Sitting Ducks". And that's it. Absolutely no information about any relation at all to videogames. Seems to me that someone probably stumbled across the IMDB page, thought the name was funny, and created a page here.

Unless someone knows of a connection between Loredana Cunti and videogames, this page should be deleted.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
MobyGames says that someone by that name was credited in the special thanks section of Happy Birthday, Maisy.

Also, no-one created that page because they thought the name was funny. The page has no editors (or at least it didn't until I added that game to it). It was one of the many pages that was automatically generated upon the sites creation. If you see a page with no editors, that's how it got there.