One needs to be removed. I recommend this one be banished

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

On the other page, Ingus sure is linked to a ton of objects... pretty broad items too.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ
StarFoxA said:
"On the other page, Ingus sure is linked to a ton of objects... pretty broad items too."
I linked most of that stuff to the other Ingus, including his inclusion in FFIII and Dissidia, and the ingus i said to delete has no friends or enemies links
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By StarFoxA
AgentJ said:
"StarFoxA said:
"On the other page, Ingus sure is linked to a ton of objects... pretty broad items too."
I linked most of that stuff to the other Ingus, including his inclusion in FFIII and Dissidia, and the ingus i said to delete has no friends or enemies links
"
I meant the one that you said not to delete. I was just noting something.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ

Oh, i see. is that supposed to be a bad thing?

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By StarFoxA
AgentJ said:
"Oh, i see. is that supposed to be a bad thing?"
Well, I haven't really played much of that Final Fantasy game, but when there are a ton of broad objects like that attached to a page, not all of them necessarily apply.

So I was just going, "Hmmm... I wonder..." :P
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgentJ
StarFoxA said:
"AgentJ said:
Well, I haven't really played much of that Final Fantasy game, but when there are a ton of broad objects like that attached to a page, not all of them necessarily apply.So I was just going, "Hmmm... I wonder..." :P"
Well, that is also the page that has the friends/enemies linked, not to mention his dissidia appearance, so id say itd be good to keep that one. If you want to get rid of some broad links, im not going to stop you
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By StarFoxA
AgentJ said:
"StarFoxA said:
"AgentJ said:
Well, I haven't really played much of that Final Fantasy game, but when there are a ton of broad objects like that attached to a page, not all of them necessarily apply.So I was just going, "Hmmm... I wonder..." :P"
Well, that is also the page that has the friends/enemies linked, not to mention his dissidia appearance, so id say itd be good to keep that one. If you want to get rid of some broad links, im not going to stop you
"
Yeah, I agree. I don't know enough about that particular game to know which ones belong.