Delete or Combine: Card Hero (franchise)

jj984jj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jj984jj
Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

I want this game now.

jj984jj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jj984jj

I think the second one should just be deleted, I've added the other games to the first one.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rallier

I was not aware that the GBC game existed so i thought that the new DSiware game would be the second one in the franchise hence i did not check for an already existing franchise page. It does strike me as odd however that the franchise page i assume Jeff made only had one game linked to it.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#5  Edited By LordAndrew
@Rallier: The Kousoku Card Battle: Card Hero page was created six minutes before the Card Hero franchise page. It's quite possible that it hadn't started appearing in the search yet.
jj984jj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jj984jj
@Rallier said:
" I was not aware that the GBC game existed so i thought that the new DSiware game would be the second one in the franchise hence i did not check for an already existing franchise page. It does strike me as odd however that the franchise page i assume Jeff made only had one game linked to it. "
That's understandable, neither game was localized and I only added the GBC game after I saw the new Card Hero franchise page was made. Then when I was adding the game to the franchise I noticed there were 2 pages for it.