#1 Posted by Hailinel (24284 posts) -

The Persona 3DS page should probably be deleted. I created the page years ago, alongside the Devil Survivor 3DS page and the Shin Megami Tensei 3DS page, after all three titles were present on a list of upcoming 3DS games at E3 back in 2010. Devil Survivor 3DS turned out to be Devil Survivor Overclocked, and Shin Megami Tensei 3DS turned out to be Shin Megami Tensei IV, but there's still no sign of Persona 3DS, and some are theorizing that the game may have been scrapped in favor of the 3DS remake of Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, which wasn't present on that E3 list, but was since announced and has just been released in Japan.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Damn it. This thread reminded me Devil Summoners was released on my birthday, but not in such a way that I could buy it.

But yea, this could be deleted, for now. If it actually gets announced, we can just recreate the page.

#3 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Yeah. Based on what we know, which is nothing, there's no point in keeping this around. If something materializes, then we can create a page.

There are three threads in the forum. Those can just be tossed in the Persona franchise board, with their opening posts edited for clarity. They're still worth keeping around out of historical interest.