OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Ok, I have three reasons to delete Super Jump

1. The image makes the page seem like it would about the Halo glitch, but the description describes something in Metroid
2. The power up in Metroid is actually called High (or Hi) Jump Boots
3. There is already a page called Super Bouncing that is specifically about the Halo glitch (now with Super Jump added as an alias).

I've already taken off all the non-related games from the page, but it wouldn't matter because the page doesn't really refer to anything anymore.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

I think that a Super Jump is a jump higher than a regular jump of a character-- like Samus's Jump Boots or the Halo Jump Pad.

I don't think any deletion needs to be used here, just more information.
roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By roushimsx

Super Jump sounds like something that would be in reference to Metroid, but it could also apply to pretty much any game that allows for an enhanced jump skill (Luigi in Super Mario Brothers 2, characters in the X-Men fighting game, Kain in Final Fantasy IV, etc) whereas Super Bouncing is a specific glitch in a single game due to a singular revision of a certain physics engine. High Jump Boots are just an item that allow for the super jump concept to happen in a single series.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PureRok

Yea, I don't see a reason to delete Super Jump. Castlevania has a "super jump" too.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By toowalrus

When I think of Super Jump, I think of Super Mario Bros. 2, wasn't there a move in Mario RPG that was called Super Jump? I can't seem to remember...

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Ok, I agree with all of these reasons. However, I believe that the page should be started over (new picture, description, games) to define games with a jump enhancement power up or something like that.