Delete: The Suitor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel

The character "The Suitor" is actually a page that combines three separate characters, and as such is more of a concept. I went ahead and created three character pages for the individual suitors (Malo, Basile, and Alois), so there really isn't a need for the Suitor character page to exist.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

@hailinel: Hmm, I haven't played the Amnesia games. How transparent is that reveal to the to player? Would someone reasonably playing this game not realize they are three seperate characters?

I guess what is the most likely search term for someone trying to find out this kind of info? Looking at the Amnesia Wikia, they seemed to have retained both individual characters pages and the enemy type page.

Maybe we ought to have the Suitor be a enemy concept page , and have characters pages for the three?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slag said:

@hailinel: Hmm, I haven't played the Amnesia games. How transparent is that reveal to the to player? Would someone reasonably playing this game not realize they are three seperate characters?

I guess what is the most likely search term for someone trying to find out this kind of info? Looking at the Amnesia Wikia, they seemed to have retained both individual characters pages and the enemy type page.

Maybe we ought to have the Suitor be a enemy concept page , and have characters pages for the three?

That's what I'm saying. If anything, the "suitor" itself is just a concept that three distinct characters share.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@hailinel: If each suitor has a name, it's definitely a concept. It's the same idea as Goombella being a Goomba, right? The Goomba page wouldn't list each and every separate, named Goomba.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By Slag

@hailinel: oh my bad

I see you mentioned concept now, I thought you were just asking for outright deletion.

I agree with you

NuclearWinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 NuclearWinter  Moderator

I agree that it would be better as a concept. Go ahead and create the new page, then I'll delete this one.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NuclearWinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1