This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DeF (4777 posts) -

World Tendency is a concept that only appears in Demon's Souls and no other game (not even Dark Souls) so I don't think that qualifies as a concept for the wiki.

#2 Posted by Irvandus (2777 posts) -

Agreed

#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Why not? It's still a concept that was used in a video game.

#4 Posted by FateOfNever (1809 posts) -

Agreed. I think. There is a thing in the rules about concepts needing to appear in more than one game before they can get a page, right?

#5 Posted by ZombiePie (5561 posts) -

The assumption that a concept needs to appear in more than one game is false. If a concept is implemented in at least one game that exists on the database its number of times used after that is irrelevant.

#6 Posted by DeF (4777 posts) -

Hm really? I was always under the impression that something had to appear in multiple games before it can be considered a thing. Personally, I'd think it'd make more sense to have a section for that unique concept on the page of the game it appears in.

#7 Posted by WMWA (1160 posts) -

Question: how do you guys think about this shit? Do these realizations come randomly or while you're browsing the wiki?

#8 Posted by ZombiePie (5561 posts) -
@DeF: Sub-categories for concept pages is a hope down the line with the site re-design, but as the site stands this is a valid concept page in its current form. As this matter no longer requires any further discussion I'm locking this thread.