Lance Armstrong?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Not_Rage

There's a Lance Armstrong character page. But it says that in the cycling games his real name isn't used and they use the fictional name 'Lance Neilstrung". So I think there should be a character page for that fictional cyclist and not have Armstrong attached to these cycling games.

Also why is he listed as being a character in Oblivion and Assassins Creed? He's not in those games....right?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BlackLagoon

@not_rage said:

Also why is he listed as being a character in Oblivion and Assassins Creed? He's not in those games....right?

I suppose Armstrong might have been mentioned in one of the Subject 16 glyph conspiracy reveals in Assassin's Creed. I'm a loss as to why he might be in Oblivion. Looking at the edit history, they were added by user @dabe. Maybe he could explain why he added them?

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#3 Marino  Staff

@not_rage: I've removed the non-cycling related games from the page since I couldn't find anything online about him being referenced in them. As for the cycling games, seems you know more about it than I do. So, feel free to remove the games from the list that he's not actually in.