This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by HansKaosu (756 posts) -

Real Page
http://www.giantbomb.com/mana-khemia-alchemists-of-al-revis/61-21443/

Dupes Pages
http://www.giantbomb.com/mana-khemia-alchemists-of-al-revis/61-21624/

#2 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -

Tssk tssk... I would've expected better from you, viiral. Making a dupe page and providing faulty information?

GUST started making alchemy-driven RPGs a good 7 years before Atelier Iris, and it was just called the Atelier series back then, because every game focused on a different girl. Atelier Iris also belongs to that series, and so does Mana Khemia. They even codenamed it "Project A9" because it's the 9th Atelier game.

Ar tonelico is not an Atelier game, btw.

#3 Edited by Axersia (1615 posts) -

Hey man, CHIIILLL. You didn't need to go as far as PM me about your forum post, and then post a wall comment about your PM. Man am I happy I deleted you from my MyAnimeList friends list (not that you even remember me, or know what my GS username was).

I mean jeez, even if you did mess up some info, so what? I wouldn't have freaked out at all personally, whether I actually did mess up or not. Were you worried that someone was gonna read this topic and take away your title as "diehard RPG fan"?

Anyway, I just assumed you were the one who filled in the blurb on the first Mana-Khemia dupe, because you were the only one credited. It would make sense to assume that, right? But hey, if you say it wasn't you, then that's fine too.

And the person who filled in the blurb seemed to assume that Ar tonelico belonged to the same series, as that person said Mana-Khemia is the 5th entry in the same series that started with Atelier Iris. So let's go through these: AI1, AI2, AI3, which would make AT the 4th, and MK the 5th. So there, that's how I got to that conclusion.

#4 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -

Sure, it's all good, it's all good.

Actually, I haven't been active on GS since last December myself, but I guess your nick was unique enough for me to remember it (and you used to have an Okami avatar).

#5 Posted by Joker (675 posts) -

This thread made me chuckle.

#6 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
Joker said:
"This thread made me chuckle.
"
Me too.

I love it when there are only two people posting in a thread, and it's like a regular conversation.

Of course most regular conversations don't involve someone saying "Ar tonelico is not an Atelier game, btw" but nonetheless...
#7 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -
Termite said:
"Joker said:
"This thread made me chuckle.
"
Me too.

I love it when there are only two people posting in a thread, and it's like a regular conversation.

Of course most regular conversations don't involve someone saying "Ar tonelico is not an Atelier game, btw" but nonetheless...
"
Then you're not conversing with the right people. :)
#8 Posted by Daniel (1523 posts) -