New 3DS Platform Page

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

The New 3DS will have exclusive games and thus deserves a separate page from the 3DS.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlackLagoon

This topic is probably better suited for Editing & Tools forum, but in any case, I agree. This seems like a new, backwards compatible platform like the Gameboy Color.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklagoon: @corruptedevil: The DSi also didn't get a platform page. This is the exact same scenario. The New 3DS will get "enhanced" and "exclusive" titles, exactly like the DSi. It's not a new platform, just a very comprehensive revision.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeF
BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@def: On the other hand the Game Boy Color did get its own page, as have other console upgrades like the 32X and 64DD. I suppose it will come down the amount of support the New platform gets, since the DSi barely got any retail exclusives.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

I think that if the system is going to be getting retail exclusive games it very much should have its own platform page.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

This has already been resolved by Jeff. There is now a New 3DS platform page specifically for games that are exclusive to the device (Xenoblade Chronicles port) or any 3DS game that has enhanced features when played on the New 3DS.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Corevi
@hailinel said:

This has already been resolved by Jeff. There is now a New 3DS platform page specifically for games that are exclusive to the device (Xenoblade Chronicles port) or any 3DS game that has enhanced features when played on the New 3DS.

It has been, but it wasn't when I made this thread 5 days ago.