Supreme Commander image goof.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Leone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Leone

*thread posted itself before I was finished typing...?*

What I meant to post was:

I goofed while uploading images to the Supreme Commander page and uploaded this (http://www.giantbomb.com/supreme-commander/61-1901/wicb_20070722_180618/51-250693/ if that link isn't working- I was having issues with the tool) by accident. It's well, for World in Conflict and I clicked it instead of the right image by accident in my xfire screenshots folder and now I can't find the "Request Deletion" option anywhere in the edit tools (when I don't get "Sorry, there was an error" that is). If someone could get rid of that, I'd be grateful.

Leone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Leone

Alright, I've posted in the Official Bug Thread now because this is definitely not me. I uploaded some Crysis screenshots and instead a shot I had already uploaded for Roller Coaster Tycoon replaced one of the three shots I uploaded. Need it deleted too. There may also be a Day of Defeat one, because apparently the file that didn't upload (Crysis2.jpg, a shot with the stealth feature enabled) became a Day of Defeat image. I don't know if it successfully was added to the gallery, but I will edit this post if it did.

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Daniel

*****Bumping up for ordering purposes*****