#1 Edited by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -

Since we just deleted the Mann vs. Machine concept for being horde mode by another name, is there a reason why the Firefight mode from Halo has its own concept page when not only is it just that series' version of a survival mode, but it's talked about it pretty good detail on the horde mode concept page? I understand there's a lot of intricacies and hard data exclusive to Firefight mode on said page, but it all seems like the kind of info that would be better served as part of a guide or rewritten for a game page, not to mention it seems to justify making a page for every survival mode ever to break down all their unique features. To quote the ad campaign of a failed 64-bit console: Do the math.

#2 Edited by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

If firefight is explained in the horde mode ( which should be capitalized ) page, then it should not have its own page.

( horde mode is capitalized, never mind )

#3 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Based on what was decided with MvM, I think the info from the Firefight page should be merged with the Halo franchise page or the respective Halo games' pages that feature this mode.

The Horde Mode page could use some updating, too.

#4 Posted by bobafettjm (1407 posts) -

The horde mode page should probably also have an alias for each of these modes that are being folded into it as well.

#5 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

@bobafettjm said:

The horde mode page should probably also have an alias for each of these modes that are being folded into it as well.

Yep

#6 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

To be fair, for me, Horde Mode should be an alias for Survival Mode. That's what it is anyways.

#7 Posted by DeF (4814 posts) -

@Irvandus said:

@bobafettjm said:

Yep

agreed