Did I miss something?

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MakoTitan

I'm on level 1,200 and still enjoying the simplicity of it. However I have a question about the game. It was on this week's Bombcast that they shut Dan up quickly after he mentioned it being something like Frog Fractions. This has me all curious. Can someone give me a mini clue to if I have missed something? Thanks guys.

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know. At level 250 I saw a cactus and it made me laugh a lot that the game would add just one piece of environment so late.

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Later they added a rock. I feel like there's got to be more...

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

Weird objects show up in the course, and the background colour gradually changes. I think that's about it? (These are just things I heard from Idle Thumbs). I dunno it's a cool game but I think it's starting to get overhyped. It's certainly weird and cool but not that weird and cool.

InsidiousTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy that made it is Captain Games. He's done other cool, weird stuff like EnviroBear and Realistic Summer Sports Simulator. It's not Frog Fractions 2.

MassiveDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm really disappointed. I heard them talking about it like it was going to be something crazy. What does this game benefit from by not talking about it? There isn't a going underwater moment, it's just more golfing

jimipeppr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nobody ever mentions the cloud that shows up. I forget which hole it is, though.

Jamsque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Jamsque

There's a rock in one stage, and a cloud in one stage, and a cactus in two. Those all come pretty early on though and I haven't seen them re-occur in the later holes.