Anyone else hitting bugs in Destiny? (XBONE)

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsocrates

I haven't seen any bug discussion about Destiny, but I've definitely encountered a couple annoying ones. The first is that if you leave the game suspended and do something else without logging out when you log back in there is no audio. I have solved this by opening another game (thus actually fully shutting Destiny down) and reloading, and that's worked.

On the first Mars mission I encountered a bug where after I cleared the second to last base in the mission with my Fireteam squadmate (he did most of the clearing 'cause I was underleveled) and tried to go to the last location the game stopped my Sparrow dead in its tracks and said "loading" in white text while I was stuck behind an invisible wall. My squadmate finished the mission solo and I got credit for beating it, but I couldn't push past the invisible loading wall. I redid the mission solo and it worked fine, no issue.

I also hit a bug where I couldn't log in until I reset my router, but this seems known because the game gave me an error message that told me I had to reset it (the rest of my Internets were working A OK.)

Wondering if any other duders have been bitten by bugs. They haven't been awful but the loading issue was definitely irritating as heck.

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

I've had the no audio bug occasionally, haven't had to load another game or anything through. If I "go home" and then just resume it has fixed itself every time for me if I recall correctly.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@kanerobot said:

I've had the no audio bug occasionally, haven't had to load another game or anything through. If I "go home" and then just resume it has fixed itself every time for me if I recall correctly.

Yep. Going to the home screen has always been sufficient for me to fix that lack of audio after resuming the game.

Tyrrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Tyrrael

I have found several bugged scout rifles that have incorrect magazine sizes. In the menu, it says they have one amount, but when I equip it, they always have one less round in the magazine. It's not game breaking, because scout rifles have decent magazine sizes. However, this is a stupid problem that I'm betting isn't going to be fixed anytime soon, especially with all the "centipede" errors people are having.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Sterling

I've had that loading thing too on PS4. However mine only lasted like 60 seconds and then it dropped me back in the game. And my fireteam partners were way up the map away from me.

I've also seen some crazy lag where enemies were hoping around in front me. And another time in an area where I would shoot an enemy and it did nothing. Then a few seconds later they just died. Like the damage had not caught up to them yet.