Destiny Down?

extreme91886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was just playing on the Xbox One about 15 minutes ago and got kicked out right as a public event started. I tried logging out and back in, power cycling my Xbox, modem, and router, all with no luck. Twitter is saying it is a DDoS attack on Destiny and a few other games. Any one else having problems? Or hearing about some attacks? Sucks if that's the case, I was really looking forward to getting some bounties done.

dr_monocle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dr_monocle

On PS4 here and I was at the end of some mission on Mars when I got booted and haven't been able to get back in since (20 minutes ago). Such a bummer.

And, of course, right after I typed this I got back in. Hope it holds up (least until I can move on to Shadows of Mordor).

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It's getting DDoS'd by a group I will not name here (because fuck giving them any more notoriety). I'm also having trouble accessing the Sony Entertainment Network Store, so if someone wants to go there and see if its working or not that will help me find out if its just me or if its a wider issue.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Yeah, I can't get in on PS4 either.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I was dropped to the title screen with various error codes (centipede, anteater, canary) at least half a dozen times over the weekend. I wonder if the DDoS was the cause because it certainly wasn't normal behaviour.

elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By elko84

I had issues connecting last night. Trying this morning now and still getting an error (cattle). Is anyone else having issues right now?

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i play on ps4 in europe. and i got booted out of a loading screen, cant remember the error code other then something with berry. anyway thats the only problem i have had.

extreme91886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was able to play on my Xbox One. I just played for about an hour and a half.

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No time to play but yes I was able to get to The Tower on Xbox One.