I need some Destiny buddies!

MikeLitoriz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders!

My name is Mike Litoriz (no, it's not) and I'm looking for some Destiny buddies! All my friends have moved on from Destiny, but I still like the game a lot. I'm currently working on a level 29 (soon 30) defender type titan.

I'm playing on the PS4, and I'm looking to tackle content like the dailies, weeklies and the raids. So, if you're in the same boat as me and needs some duders to play Destiny with, hollar!

I'll throw you my PSN name in a message if you're interested. Thanks!

JordoST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you can put up with a guy in an Australian time zone with an Australian accent SURE!

MikeLitoriz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jordost said:

if you can put up with a guy in an Australian time zone with an Australian accent SURE!

The accent I have no problem with, but the timezone might be a deal breaker. I'm in Norway, and if I'm not mistaken the difference is like 10 or 12 hours!

fossas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By fossas

I'm a level 24 Warlock (so I'm not sure if you would want to buddy up with someone at that low a level...), and I'm down.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

@jordost said:

The accent I have no problem with, but the timezone might be a deal breaker. I'm in Norway, and if I'm not mistaken the difference is like 10 or 12 hours!

But don't you check who is online when you are online and decide what activity to do with whom then? I don't think having a schedule is going to work out. He will probably be online sometimes when you are.

Rush_shirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a level 28. Would love to do some content with some GBers. PSN is the same as my user name.

EpicVandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hit 26 with my Warlock. Haven't partied up with anyone or chatted with anyone in game. All feel free to add me, PSN name should be epicvandal just like my GB name

handdipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Level 28 warlock, I have been having the same issue man. I would like some duders to hit up the VoG. I never got the chance to take it out, I just picked it back up myself. Send me a message if your down. (I also have the season pass)

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Add me; 31 Titan. Name's the same.

Manutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm a level 28 (and trying to get to 30). I really like to do raids and stuff with you:) psn: manutsu

madgrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a level 24 warlock, feel free to add me as well. psn: MadGrimm

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hot tip: Check out the Destiny app on your respective smartphone of choice or go to bungie.net. You can join groups(Search for Lincoln Force for the GB group) and find people really easy. It's actually helpful for finding people quickly. I was doing the weekly strike when my two party members lost their internet connection when we were at the boss. I messaged some of the groups I am in saying I needed help and a level 31 guy jumped in my game and helped me finish the boss.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13  Edited By Nodima

I'm interested, my name is Nodima as it is here, but I don't often play with a mic due to my girlfriend often being in the same room watching TV or whatever. I'll generally try to use one if it's a Heroic Strike we've failed a few times, or a Nightfall mission, or if I ever finally get to try the raid(s) I'd obviously use one.

@fossas my main is a Level 29 Titan fully leveled on both classes but I also have a 26 Hunter and 25 Warlock I enjoy using a lot, I've just lost people to play with at those levels.