LFG VOG RAID PS4 on Saturday Uk

STORMP00PER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders I'd like to give the raid a go this Saturday evening (UK time), never done it before, anyone interested in giving it a go at say 8 pm?

mrflibble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mrflibble

Level 29 Hunter PSN: LCoben

I've done the raid twice before would like to do it again.

Avatar image for daniel1cockerill
daniel1cockerill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should be knocking around then hit me up danman167 level 27 hunter

UK

Avatar image for somethingsaurus
Somethingsaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm in, if you'll have me! I've got a level 28 Hunter, Warlock, and a 27 Titan (who could be 28 by then... just need to get marks for a chest piece.) I probably play too much, but I've not done the raid, at all. I watched the Breaking Brad VoG, but only in the background, so I know most of the bits and pieces but not everything.

PSN: Somethingsaurus

STORMP00PER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somethingsaurus: cool that's 4 invite sent any of you have buddies bring them in so we can get 6

Avatar image for omniscientcajun
omniscientcajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By omniscientcajun

Sure, I'm up for that - I'm in the US (East Coast), so I could be around in the afternoon for you guys' evening run. 28 Warlock, PSN name same as username here.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

You can try me. PSN: Zevvion.

Completed it multiple times though.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Steve_C

I might be able to join. I did the raid earlier in the week for the first time, but was mainly led along so I still don't have a good sense of all the mechanics. That was with a level 28 hunter. I've got a Sunslinger Warlock which I'd like to get to level 27 by tomorrow if possible (currently 26) which hasn't done the raid this week (and so I can get loot). Despite the lowel level, I've been focusing on upgrading my weapons since the first time I did it so they should be better for the job.

I'm in the UK. PSN: steven_crockett

EDIT: I'm unexpectedly busy today and so I'm not quite sure if I'll be home in time for 8. You may already have enough people sorted out already. In any case though, add me and I'll be happy to join when I'm available if anyone doesn't show up or leaves early. It may be the case though that I can make it in time to begin with anyway.

STORMP00PER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve_c: alright cool no worries I'll send out invites at 8 and see fit we can get a full team

Somethingsaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormp00per: Well I'm on, just beating my head against the crucible trying to earn 500 (306/500) points for the Thorn bounty, I'll probably still be going as close to 8 as possible, judging by how terrible I am with the fusion rifle (my only void damage secondary). I'll drop out as soon as you're ready to group up -- these random strangers mean nothing to me!

Somethingsaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only 6 hours, basically we're superheroes.