Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two questions:

1. Am I a terrible person?

2. Anybody want to join up and play?

Seriously though, despite the awful arguments made in the GOTY podcasts, something about the game just kept calling to me. Maybe it is the rather light nature of the game or something in my subconscious just wanted to burst out of me. Anybody else felt the same way about a game before? A game that, despite bad buzz, just drew you in and caused you to buy it.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Good for you

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

AC: Unity

Most the complaints beside the technical ones were stuff I wanted the series to go back too. The ship combat was fun in 4 but i missed the one big city from Brotherhood, also people complained about it not having any current day Abstergo stuff but i found that to the worst part of 4 and really hated it every time i had to do anything outside the animus. Unity is a great game, and on the Xbox: One I haven't seen many technical issues either.

Berserker976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Yes, absolutely. Yes.

2. I would, but I only have it on ps4 :(

I got Destiny when it came out because I was a huge fan of Halo: CE and Halo 2 but I defected to the Playstation ecosystem (tm) last gen, and I couldn't wait to get back into that Bungie goodness. Needless to say it was a bit of a huge disappointment.

The shooting is good though.

Hope you like it!

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't listen to the haters, it's still a fun game despite it's many flaws.

Also yeah same thing happened to me, everyone was shitting on it but I bought it anyway (mainly because Jeff played the ps3 version and it seemed ok, since I have no ps4 or xone), and it completely overtook my life for about 3 weeks...

maddman60620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Destiny isn't perfect but WoW wasn't good in the early years, halo 1 was nothing more then go here shoot that on the way press X to start cut scene... I have fun with it every week playing co-op daily's and strike playlist with friends.... I never got why people dislike it, just like the 2013 XB1 hate bandwagon I guess the 2014 hate bandwagon award goes to Destiny.........

The_def_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_def_star
No Caption Provided

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to anywhere between 20 - 100 hours of telling yourself over and over: "I am having fun...."

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's the second most disappointing and tenth best game of 2014, how can you go wrong.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good for you! Hope you have fun. It is a game best played with friends, so hopefully you have a group you can do missions with and eventually raid together.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're a terrible person...but not for Destiny related reasons. Why don't you call your mother more? She worries, you know.

Destiny's okay. Just focus on the shooting, ignore the story, focus on marks to buy specific pieces of armor over random drops (once you hit 20+) and save rare upgrade materials for guns (and armor) you're going to play with for a long long time. Destiny has 3 main problems. The story is turrble (nothing you can do about that); The game lacks content for what it wants to be (nothing you can do); and the game is often misleading in that it seems to encourage certain behaviors that it does not ultimately reward. You can have a better time if you use guides and message boards to avoid this third problem. Don't worry about story spoilers because Destiny's story is incomprehensible and badly told.

I also played it on XBOX ONE so I feel your pain about the missing strikes in a game that's already so deeply starved for content.