#1 Edited by TAFAE (152 posts) -

So Dave Lang has taken to Twitter to (sort of) pitch the one thing dumber/better than Divekick itself: an FMV adventure game set in the Divekick universe.

He's serious about it too, it seems.

Who knows if this will actually get made, but hey, if we keep talking about it, maybe Dave Lang will be forced to retreat within the Lang Zone to determine if this towering monument to idiocy is plausible.

On another note, for what other games would you like to see an FMV adventure game spinoff? This seems like a genre that's poised to blow up in a big way.

#2 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

Now I just wish the story mode had FMV cutscenes.

#3 Edited by MocBucket62 (1247 posts) -

Guys, I think I found out the name of this game if its going to be on the PC and if its a point and click FMV adventure game: DIVECLICK!

#4 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

wat.

#5 Edited by Milkman (17034 posts) -

Listen, assholes. If you idiots don't buy Divekick and deprive not just me but the whole world of this game, I will personally hunt down all of you motherfuckers. I swear to god.

#6 Edited by ZombiePie (5710 posts) -

They should just buy the rights to a Night Trap or Fox Hunt sequel. That would be way better.

#7 Posted by BBAlpert (1526 posts) -

Guys, I think I found out the name of this game if it going to be on the PC and if its a point and click FMV adventure game: DIVECLICK!

I hope that's their intention. And I just floated the idea by Dave Lang on Twitter, so if it wasn't their intention, it may be now.

#8 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11918 posts) -

Well shit. Now I have to buy ALL OF THE COPIES OF DIVEKICK.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (15019 posts) -

Yes. I want all the divekick the Langzone will give to me!

#10 Posted by ShaggE (6555 posts) -

That is the BEST IDEA. If they put physical copies out in old-school big boxes, with 6 or 7 CD-ROMs to hold all the FMV goodness, I will find every pair of pants on Earth and pee them all.

#11 Edited by RonGalaxy (3222 posts) -

As giant bomb members, we are all obligated to purchase 10 copies of dive kick at full price, 9 of those copies forever trapped in our steam inventories

#12 Posted by BaconGames (3488 posts) -

Oh there definitely needs to be a part where The Baz goes on a date.

#13 Posted by JackSukeru (5922 posts) -

Saw that, not interested.

Will still buy several copies of Dive Kick.

#14 Edited by StarvingGamer (8380 posts) -

Lol

#15 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

#16 Posted by Elwoodan (843 posts) -

I'll be buying it both on Steam and PSN, for sure.

#17 Posted by Dalai (7042 posts) -

We are getting dangerously close to the possibility of a Divekick choose-your-own-adventure book.

Let's do this, people.