Elder Titan is out this week

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

If you haven't already heard, Elder Titan (or Taruen Chieftan) is coming with tomorrow's patch in all his yellowly man-bull glory. Despite being a melee strength hero, Elder Titan has the ability to initiate from long ranges by sending out a controllable spirit double that can mimic his Echo Stomp ability: a powerful AoE nuke that knocks targets unconscious, similar to Bane's Nightmare. He also packs one of the coolest looking ultimates in the game with his Earth Splitter, a spell that opens up a huge fissure in front of Elder Titan that, after a short delay, explodes causing damage based on their max HP and applying a slow to anyone caught in the blast.

So yeah, I'm fucking stoked. I love strength heroes and this CC machine is right up my alley.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

Oh thank Christ they changed what he looked like. I would not have been okay with this shit:

No Caption Provided

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Subjugation

@ajamafalous: That wouldn't have made any sense. I mean, he even appears right next to ES on the hero selection and looks nothing like him, despite the fact that both are tauren. That straight up looks like one of those "has science gone too far" banners you see on weird websites.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cloudenvy

That passive makes me scared...

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajamafalous: That wouldn't have made any sense. I mean, he even appears right next to ES on the hero selection and looks nothing like him, despite the fact that both are tauren. That straight up looks like one of those "has science gone too far" banners you see on weird websites.

I'm not really sure what you're saying. That was his beta model before he was finalized for this patch.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

The spirit also carries the passive.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudenvy said:

The spirit also carries the passive.

Next you'll tell me it stacks or something.

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Playing this guy in pubs is going to be the most frustrating thing ever. The stomp DOES NOT STUN. It basically sleeps enemies, so any damage from a hero (Radiance, etc included, but Necrolyte aura or other HP removal skills don't) will wake them up almost instantly. So tell your teammates and hope they listen otherwise you will not be doing so much with that totally awesome disable.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ajamafalous

@rayeth said:

Playing this guy in pubs is going to be the most frustrating thing ever. The stomp DOES NOT STUN. It basically sleeps enemies, so any damage from a hero (Radiance, etc included, but Necrolyte aura or other HP removal skills don't) will wake them up almost instantly. So tell your teammates and hope they listen otherwise you will not be doing so much with that totally awesome disable.

Eh, it'll be fine in a couple weeks once everyone knows it works like Nightmare.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajamafalous: I was saying that artistic rendition wouldn't have made any sense if they had kept it that way for the reasons I outlined. Thankfully they didn't. New one looks much better, and thankfully they also fixed the ulti as well.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subjugation said:

@ajamafalous: I was saying that artistic rendition wouldn't have made any sense if they had kept it that way for the reasons I outlined. Thankfully they didn't. New one looks much better, and thankfully they also fixed the ulti as well.

Well, I'm not really sure they care too much about 'artistic rendition,' considering they changed Legion Commander's gender.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Oh thank Christ they changed what he looked like. I would not have been okay with this shit:

No Caption Provided

At that point he was not done.