What has been your longest game?

ASpaceSeaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I just finished playing a 90 minute game. My eyes are bloodshot. My hands are shaking, and I don't think I'll be able to sleep for hours.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't think I've ever hit 90 minutes. I got just over 70 minutes once and I felt mentally worn out by the end.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There was a TI3 West Qualifier match that went on for 1h:45m~. It was extra absurd because there were at least 2 divine rapiers in the match.

SketchAEtch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After about the hour mark I just stop giving a sh*t. I've had a game that lasted 74.. I forget exactly. Usually by that time one team just wants to give up.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

70 minute game earlier tonight

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

0 minutes.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ajamafalous

Fairly certain I've had one go between 80 and 90.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

About 90 min, no one was happy by the end of that game.

squiDc00kiE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By squiDc00kiE

Around 75 min. Both tier 4's were down on both teams and we just spent like 15 min scared to initiate. Intense.

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me just over an hour (Over 70 games in) for me luckily

There was a recent LGD game that featured a farmed Anti-Mage that lasted for like 7 days

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

73min I think?

These days games seem short to me than the old DotA where 70+ was the norm for me. N

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

I honestly couldn't tell you. There's been several games that I've played for a long period of time, but cannot even calculate the hours!

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Longest is definitely at least an hour and half upwards. At that point it's either both teams are evenly matched and want to win badly or both teams are dicking around.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I hope that I get good enough at this game to see a long match at least once. I will be playing it for the first time tonight. God help me.

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

80 minutes.

It was a bot game.

:(

theuselessgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

I had a game back in the War 3 days that lasted over two hours.

Both teams had Mega Creeps by the end and we couldn't push out for fear of a single hero breaking in and killing the throne. Eventually someone on our end just rushed to the other side of the map and throne-dove through their heroes until it was finally over. I believe it took two or three dives before we finally won.

Longest DOTA 2 match was probably around an hour fifteen. I'd imagine the game has been balance to a point now that it can't go over 2 hours anymore without people trying to drag it on intentionally.

masterlink43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By masterlink43

Bout 80 minutes. We were a 5 stack of Giant Bomb duders. They had only one carry, but a really strong early game and started pushing our towers pretty early. We had no map control and they were at our rax, but they blew a black hole on nothing and already had epicenter on cooldown. So we won a pretty close teamfight with a few buybacks, and since I was Storm, I took the opportunity to farm as quick as possible. I think I was the most farmed hero in the game or about on par with TA (their only carry). I got a Bloodstone and Linken's and started getting easy pick offs when they tried to split push our lanes in. This bought us more space and we started slowly getting back into the match. Our PL and OD started getting good farm, so this match was looking up. Eventually we get a good teamfight and take their mid rax (the first of the game), but are forced back afterwards.

At this point, I'm loaded and pretty much six slotted. But having watched way too much Daily Dota, I decide to go for a Rapier. We were joking about getting one all game and everyone was really chill so I decided, what the hell? But in the ensuing team fight to take their throne, I get too focused on right-clicking and die to chain disables. But in a stroke of luck, Enigma is the one who picks up the Rapier. We're all laughing about when Enigma commits suicide by bloodstone. But hilariously, their Lion picks it up instead of TA. We could now take it slow and win the game of attrition. But I start remembering Crispy in all those games, and decide to just buy another Rapier. Well I once again become focused on right clicks and die again. Since I have so many bloodstone charges, I ball back and pick it up again, but by then it was too late. We totally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Check out the match for some #bigthrows: http://dotabuff.com/matches/251335252

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My new longest match is also my new worst game I have played (first time Kunking it up)

http://dotabuff.com/matches/257280725

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1 hour and 18 minutes as natures prophet.