• 133 results
#1 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
Dark Seer kicks butt and punches faces!

Mine's Dark Seer. Love how much utility he has. Other than nuking, the little fellow can do everything pretty damn well. From laning to jungling to support to control to escape - all the while being tough with good defensive stats.

What's yours?

#2 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

Even though I haven't played every hero, or even half of them enough to know, mine is Troll Warlord.

#3 Edited by gelatinabomination (184 posts) -

I'm REALLY new to the game - still getting my ass kicked by the computer- but I like how Sniper, Death Prophet, and Lifestealer play. I've been having fun with Lion as well.

#4 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -

WHATEVER THE TEAM NEEDS

#5 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I don't know who my favorite one is, I usually like damage dealing heroes with great escape capabilities though.

#6 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Thresh and Yo Rick.

Ohwait...

#7 Edited by Tarsier (1056 posts) -

enchantress and death prophet

#8 Posted by TheHT (10871 posts) -

Mirana! Landing that arrow on an unsuspecting/escaping hero is good fun.

#9 Posted by Ares42 (2571 posts) -

Hard to pick favorites as I have many heroes I like, but the ones that comes to mind are Alchemist (love the stun ability and his relentless smashing) and PA (all her abilities are great, her attack animation is great and I almost always do really well with her). Tiny is also really fun, and after a bad first impression I've really turned around when it comes to Jakiro.

#10 Edited by SirOptimusPrime (1943 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

WHATEVER THE TEAM NEEDS

^

But when I get the chance to play Chen, Visage, Sylla, or Furion it's a good day.

#11 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4280 posts) -

Mirana and Luna are the only acceptable answers to this question.

#12 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

Rubick, hes the shao khan of DOTA, so much hilarity ensues when you steal spells and use them against opponents, see spirit breaking Rubick or bat riding Rubick for maximum effect.

#13 Edited by MelficeVKM (160 posts) -

Naga Siren is my favourite, Vengeful Spirit is who I use most

#14 Edited by AlKusanagi (907 posts) -

Lina. Because fire.

#15 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -

Whisp, or maybe Windrunner.

#16 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1327 posts) -

Wouldn't say I have a main, I play pretty much everything, but I do find myself on Furion alot. Love picking off couriers, ganking, split pushing, and being pretty much anywhere whenever I want.

#17 Posted by golguin (3842 posts) -

Queen of Pain is my only/main DOTA 2 hero.

#18 Edited by CornBREDX (4790 posts) -

I Like Lone Druid a lot. I feel I am getting pretty good with him but I want to learn a strength class and a mage class now so I have more range playstyles

#19 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Mirana and Luna are the only acceptable answers to this question.

Looooooooooooona.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

#20 Edited by Nubikal (101 posts) -

Lich is up there since I always do well with him, but probably Slark. You have to play so aggressively to make the most of him and his snowballing can get a little bit crazy if you can continue to catch people out.

#21 Posted by StarvingGamer (7987 posts) -

The one that looks like it was ripped straight out of Warcraft III

#22 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

I don't have a "main", but I definitely have a favorite.

Rhasta power.

Distant second...

#23 Posted by RedCream (704 posts) -

I ain't playing no more but Dragon Knight might be my favorite.

#24 Posted by Galiant (2178 posts) -

I haven't decided. I still play random.

Had a lot of fun with Elder Titan though.

#25 Posted by Shaunage (687 posts) -

I've been a big fan of Spirit Breaker.

#26 Posted by TobbRobb (4579 posts) -

My favorite is Random Button, he only very rarely fails me. That's what I do 90% of the time.

Though I usually get really happy when random brings me a Tinker, Invoker, Phantom Assassin or Queen of Pain. I guess that would be my top tier of fun. I get savage enjoyment out of Lifestealer and Skeleton King as well, cuz lol so much damage and never dies.

Kunkka, Sven and Lycan are up there because they are manly as hell and fun to play. But I suck, so they get bumped down. :D

#27 Posted by EXTomar (4492 posts) -

Everyone should have their favorite/best Support and Carry because Single Draft and Random Draft will bite you in the rear otherwise.

#28 Posted by HelicopterSpy (128 posts) -

@canteu said:

Thresh and Yo Rick.

Ohwait...

Yeah, I mean Yorick kinda sucks. That was the joke right?

But anyway, I'm fairly new so I don't know most of them. So far I like Shadow Shaman a lot. I like Kunkka because his ultimate is hilarious. Pretty much anyone that lets me push a lot of buttons. Skeleton King? No thank you.

#29 Edited by fr0stb1te (71 posts) -

Any 3, 4, or 5 position mostly.

Current favorites are Clockwerk, Wisp, Treant Protector, Rubick, Earthshaker, Jakiro, or Shadow Demon.

Templar Assassin or Outworld Devourer if my team needs me to solo mid.

Or Phantom Lancer when I feel like hearing people complain like children about how my hero is OP, after letting me free farm the whole game uncontested.

Usually this comes from a team consisting of heroes such as Spirit Breaker, Sniper, Weaver, or some other hero people like to say is broken/OP/good/bad/a potato. Always a classic.

#30 Posted by Ataribomb (101 posts) -

I was on a serious Windrunner kick for a while, and I still love her. Recently though I've been trying to learn Lina, and while landing that stun is proving a challenge, I still really like her as a character.

#31 Posted by Kazzenn (122 posts) -

Fronm the 5 hours I've played I've enjoyed Anti-Mage, Windrunner and Drow.

#32 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1803 posts) -

THE BEST

#33 Posted by Mystyr_E (1189 posts) -

Phantom Assassin. Blink, CRIT, attack, attack, dagger, CRIT, CRIT and dead. So satisfying.

#34 Edited by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Lina and Pudge

#35 Posted by Slay3r1583 (600 posts) -

I haven't played many heroes more than once because I want to try out as many different ones as I can. So I don't know if I could pick a favorite yet. A couple that I've tried and really like and want to play more of are Spirit Breaker and Undying.

#36 Edited by IndieFinch (242 posts) -

Puck is my favorite hero, because she is a pretty lady.

#37 Posted by theuselessgod (299 posts) -

I love Omniknight, but I also play a mean Dazzle. I guess I just prefer supporting (Necrolich is fun even though I swear his ult exists to steal kills...as a carry...wat).

I recently found I'm actually pretty good with Slark, and Miranda - who I've been avoiding since the DOTA 1 days because I suck with arrow - I actually can land stuns now with. Go figure.

But yeah. Omniknight is the Omnibest.

#38 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Played Sand King for the first time yesterday. Oh Sandking, where have you been all my life?

Love banging my dick on the ground threateningly, and then thrusting in for massive tremors of monster kill pleasure.

#39 Posted by aurahack (2264 posts) -

Luna all day, urry day.

#40 Posted by stonepawfox (236 posts) -

clockwerk

#41 Edited by chiablo (897 posts) -

I haven't played all of the heroes, but the hero that I seem to do best with is Night Stalker. It's super satisfying to have a game where you get two or three good ganks during the first night, and I can instill a bit of fear in the opposing team during the following evenings.

#42 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

Carry Maiden and Windrunner

#43 Posted by bemusedchunk (664 posts) -

@seppli said:

Love banging my dick on the ground threateningly, and then thrusting in for massive tremors of monster kill pleasure.

Fucking win right here dude.

You win the rest of the internets.

Everyone else, just go home please.

#44 Posted by UselessLuke (16 posts) -

I've played about 70 hours and not a huge amount of heroes but my favourite so far is probably Silencer (I like to piss people off;)). Going to play some more Riki, as I really enjoyed my first game with him, going 22-1-6

#45 Posted by domsalvia (23 posts) -

Love playing Crystal Maiden, but Ogre Magi is clearly the king of all characters!

#46 Edited by EXTomar (4492 posts) -

What this thread needs is more funny fan art of their favorite hero.

#47 Posted by derganove (11 posts) -

I for some reason enjoy sniper.

By the time he's late game he's a gatling gun of stun-fury.

#48 Posted by Iodine (542 posts) -

Space Cow (spirit breaker), Dark Seer, Slardar, Ursa, and Axe(AXE!) are all cool, but really it's all about Ogre Motherfucking Magi

#49 Posted by SkankinPacman (75 posts) -

My favorites have got to be either Slark or Enchantress. Though normally when picking a hero I go with whatever my team needs which normally always seems like support.

#50 Posted by theodacourt (519 posts) -

Gyrocopter has definitely been my go to hero, but I see opponents playing viper and think it's just ridiculous. I can't possibly see a way to beat viper!