• 118 results
shamanultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By shamanultra

People need to get over the fact that their are huge boobs in this game. No one has ever said that the boobs are the reason that they like the game. People like it because it looks like a really cool  four player 2D action game with cool visuals. Its strange that even though many people claim to not like huge boobs when they are in a game they are unable to talk about anything but that.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@shamanultra said:
People need to get over the fact that their are huge boobs in this game. No one has ever said that the boobs are the reason that they like the game. People like it because it looks like a really cool  four player 2D action game with cool visuals. Its strange that even though many people claim to not like huge boobs when they are in a game they are unable to talk about anything but that.
I think its more of the huge thighs dude.  

And..where are people not "getting over it" 
beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By beforet

Bro there are boobs in this game? Sweet shit that's awesome!!

Dejkrigeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dejkrigeren

Well people don't really have a lot to go on except for what they see. 

We see huge boobs and thighs nuff said

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NickL

@The_Laughing_Man: Who doesn't like a girl with some huge meaty thighs?

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By eroticfishcake

I just saw it now and considering how it's the same guys who made Muramasa The Demon Blade, I'm already on board. 

Also, tits but...you know, Japan. I'm cool with it.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@NickL said:

@The_Laughing_Man: Who doesn't like a girl with some huge meaty thighs?

EVERYONE has huge thighs in that game. 
Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aronman789

I didn't even know this was a thing. Great job making it worse for your side of the argument I guess. 

EDIT: Also, this is not a dwarf. Dwarfs don't look like this:

"Dwarf"          
Dwarfs look like this:
 Dwarf    
Dwarf    
shamanultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shamanultra
@The_Laughing_Man: On almost every website their are people just commenting on the boobs. Also when any other game has boobs like Deathsmiles all they do is comment on that. I'm just saying that the trailer also had some cool looking gameplay and that you should focus on that instead.
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@shamanultra said:
@The_Laughing_Man: On almost every website their are people just commenting on the boobs. Also when any other game has boobs like Deathsmiles all they do is comment on that. I'm just saying that the trailer also had some cool looking gameplay and that you should focus on that instead.
Are they doing that here? 
Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Animasta

they obviously want people to focus on the boobs if they made them that huge

unchained

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By unchained

It is reminiscent of the arcade Dungeons and Dragons games and the arcade Golden Axe games. I'm in. The character design looks pretty interesting too. I'm so in.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By BraveToaster

Meh

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By soldierg654342

I'm more put off by the fact that the Amazon or whatever has a head the size of a toddler's.  

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By HadesTimes

....Goes off to check out trailer....

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hatking
@shamanultra said:

Wait.  So you should control what people focus on when they see something? 

I'm sorry, this is just as bad as any of the overtly sexist jokes you'll undoubtedly hear in Duke Nukem Forever.  The ubiquitous hyper-sexualization of women in video games should have been forgotten years ago - and it mostly was - but there are still the occasional hard-headed developers who resist the maturing of the medium.  What the fuck do they get out of an art style like this other than losing the respect of people looking for mature, thoughtful experiences? 

The gameplay might be amazing, but as long as the game is plagued by, yes, sexist depictions of women, that gameplay will remain unacknowledged by most.
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@HatKing said:
@shamanultra said:

Wait.  So you should control what people focus on when they see something? 

I'm sorry, this is just as bad as any of the overtly sexist jokes you'll undoubtedly hear in Duke Nukem Forever.  The ubiquitous hyper-sexualization of women in video games should have been forgotten years ago - and it mostly was - but there are still the occasional hard-headed developers who resist the maturing of the medium.  What the fuck do they get out of an art style like this other than losing the respect of people looking for mature, thoughtful experiences?  The gameplay might be amazing, but as long as the game is plagued by, yes, sexist depictions of women, that gameplay will remain unacknowledged by most.
The massive Thighs..they....wont stop watching me 
shamanultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shamanultra
@HatKing: Trying  to be mature is a clear sign of still being childish. This and Duke are just meant to be fun and any kind of societal commentary. If boobs make you unable to see all of the other good things about this game then it doesn't need you. Not everything needs to be super serious dramas filled with small breasted women. 
hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hatking
@shamanultra said:
@HatKing: Trying  to be mature is a clear sign of still being childish. This and Duke are just meant to be fun and any kind of societal commentary. If boobs make you unable to see all of the other good things about this game then it doesn't need you. Not everything needs to be super serious dramas filled with small breasted women. 
Yes, things like Duke Nukem or this that think slapping giant breasted women makes them mature are childish.  However, seeing games evolving as a more respectable format and following that instead of falling back to antiquated tropes is not being childish.   

Also, Duke Nukem and this both fail entirely at being social commentary because they do not deliver their message - assuming they even have one - in a valuable or creative way.  The jokes and unrealistic art style fall flat and all that's left (in this case) is the offensive depiction of women.  Look at Rockstar if you want to see the proper way to deliver social commentary.  There is a subtly to it in modern gaming that didn't use to exist; it is time for these games to either progress or fall to the wayside. 
SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20  Edited By SBYM

Boobs are pretty rad.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#21  Edited By Hailinel

@SoldierG654342 said:

I'm more put off by the fact that the Amazon or whatever has a head the size of a toddler's.

Is her head small, or are her thighs just that large?

Avatar image for deactivated-6058f06e73ee8
deactivated-6058f06e73ee8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just watched this after reading the thread, what the fuck is going on with the sorceress…

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cikame

It's like someone accidently magnified random parts of peoples bodies, everyone looks retarded.

Avanzato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Avanzato

Just watched the video. Can something be sexist when it looks so very ugly?

That art is bad.

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By Thoseposers

I checked it out to see what the game was and i was like dude that looks a ton like Odin Sphere. Turns out, it was made by those guys. So i can totally understand there would be giant boobs, there were tons of them in that game too

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ArchScabby

But dude, have you seen the boobs?  They're huge!

dragonzord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dragonzord

I love uppity video game fans. It's like being an uppity Power Rangers fan. 'Kimberly's skirt is far too short, but what do I expect from such neanderthals? boy I sure am mature and intelligent'

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OldGuy

Y'all seem to be unaware of the main stylistic influence of this game... the "greatest" comic book artist ever: Rob Liefeld. The giant thighs. The tiny feet. The boobs on women and pecs on men that would topple them over (if they could even walk on those tiny feet to begin with!).

The only thing they are missing is an overabundance of pouches.

Bow before the genius of Liefeld!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Seppli

I don't get the 'too voluptuous' criticism. Few men are as buff as videogame characters either. It takes a lifetime of work and strict diet to develop a 'Space Marine'-bodytype.

Females grow their hair out and wear high heels or get a tit-job (if they weren't graced with a gravity defying rack by default, which is at least a possibility for the ages between 15-25) and need to do a mere hour or two of high-power fucking a day and not eat like a sow and they'll end up looking like one of these ladies easy after a couple of years of a 'fucking-easy' workout.

So really. I've got to haul millions of tons of iron before I'm even close to being a space marine and keep a strict diet. Sexy bitches got to athletically fuck an hour or two a day and that's that. Not eating like a sow is so easy and actually feels good anyways, that's no hinderance. Already you've done your dues to becoming a fuck goddess supreme. That's ontop of the fact that most males will say 'Why not!', if you'd offer yourself up on a gold platter. Females got it so easy. Stop bitchin'!

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By DeeGee

@Aronman789 said:

I didn't even know this was a thing. Great job making it worse for your side of the argument I guess.

EDIT: Also, this is not a dwarf. Dwarfs don't look like this:
"Dwarf"

That is one fucking awesome looking dwarf!

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By soldierg654342
@Hailinel: You know, that's a distinct possibility. 
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ryanwho

OP read one comment of someone just noticing the boobs and flipped out like a lunatic.

HubrisRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HubrisRanger

Seeing how Shane Bettenhausen, the PR front face for this game, himself makes jokes about the mammary and thigh overload in this game, I think we have carte blanche to snicker a bit. I don't think it makes a difference one way or another, but seriously. Those are some big ta-tas.

Enns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Enns

Odin Sphere and Muramasa both had it's share of "fan service". If people are up in arms about it then they're kind of late to the party.

As for the muscle thigh lady, no where near as bad as the thunder god in Muramasa.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c468a9482ba9
deactivated-5c468a9482ba9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they don't censor it for the faint of heart. Go play some shitty non-game like Halo or something if you can't handle breasts and exaggerated art styles.

Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This game assumes all Elves are archers. That's racist.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Turambar

Honestly don't care much about the boobs but the size of those thighs.  I mean seriously.  What the fuck man.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NekuSakuraba

I'm hyped for this game!

Bongos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bongos

Why the hell is everyone freaking out about all the TnA in this game. They're clearly paying homage to frank frazetta and the way in the early days that people put a naked lady and barbarian on the cover to get sells. 

No Caption Provided
This shit worked! Now get a load of this. 
No Caption Provided
This kind of stuff came out like 30 years ago and I'm pretty sure a bunch of adventurers aren't going to stand around and talk about their feelings instead of saving barely naked babes. Besides the guy who made this game made the old dungeons and dragons arcade hack and slasher so this shit is must be normal to him  so in essence lighten up unless you love shitstorms.
lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lord_canti

just to put thinks in perspective XD

edit: eg it could be worse the boobs could be bigger

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#41  Edited By Gerhabio

@HatKing said:

@shamanultra said:

Wait. So you should control what people focus on when they see something?

I'm sorry, this is just as bad as any of the overtly sexist jokes you'll undoubtedly hear in Duke Nukem Forever. The ubiquitous hyper-sexualization of women in video games should have been forgotten years ago - and it mostly was - but there are still the occasional hard-headed developers who resist the maturing of the medium. What the fuck do they get out of an art style like this other than losing the respect of people looking for mature, thoughtful experiences? The gameplay might be amazing, but as long as the game is plagued by, yes, sexist depictions of women, that gameplay will remain unacknowledged by most.

Yes, yes!

@HatKing said:

@shamanultra said:
@HatKing: Trying to be mature is a clear sign of still being childish. This and Duke are just meant to be fun and any kind of societal commentary. If boobs make you unable to see all of the other good things about this game then it doesn't need you. Not everything needs to be super serious dramas filled with small breasted women.
Yes, things like Duke Nukem or this that think slapping giant breasted women makes them mature are childish. However, seeing games evolving as a more respectable format and following that instead of falling back to antiquated tropes is not being childish. Also, Duke Nukem and this both fail entirely at being social commentary because they do not deliver their message - assuming they even have one - in a valuable or creative way. The jokes and unrealistic art style fall flat and all that's left (in this case) is the offensive depiction of women. Look at Rockstar if you want to see the proper way to deliver social commentary. There is a subtly to it in modern gaming that didn't use to exist; it is time for these games to either progress or fall to the wayside.

So much truth! I dream of the day videogames stop hypersexualizing women for the sake of allure.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FunExplosions

This game just looks fucking ugly in general. And not fun. And the chick has knives for thighs.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hailinel

@G3RHRT said:

@HatKing said:

@shamanultra said:

I'm sorry, this is just as bad as any of the overtly sexist jokes you'll undoubtedly hear in Duke Nukem Forever. The ubiquitous hyper-sexualization of women in video games should have been forgotten years ago - and it mostly was - but there are still the occasional hard-headed developers who resist the maturing of the medium. What the fuck do they get out of an art style like this other than losing the respect of people looking for mature, thoughtful experiences? The gameplay might be amazing, but as long as the game is plagued by, yes, sexist depictions of women, that gameplay will remain unacknowledged by most.

Yes, yes!

@HatKing said:

@shamanultra said:
@HatKing: Trying to be mature is a clear sign of still being childish. This and Duke are just meant to be fun and any kind of societal commentary. If boobs make you unable to see all of the other good things about this game then it doesn't need you. Not everything needs to be super serious dramas filled with small breasted women.
Yes, things like Duke Nukem or this that think slapping giant breasted women makes them mature are childish. However, seeing games evolving as a more respectable format and following that instead of falling back to antiquated tropes is not being childish. Also, Duke Nukem and this both fail entirely at being social commentary because they do not deliver their message - assuming they even have one - in a valuable or creative way. The jokes and unrealistic art style fall flat and all that's left (in this case) is the offensive depiction of women. Look at Rockstar if you want to see the proper way to deliver social commentary. There is a subtly to it in modern gaming that didn't use to exist; it is time for these games to either progress or fall to the wayside.

So much truth! I dream of the day videogames stop hypersexualizing women for the sake of allure.

You do realize that all of the characters in this game, male and female, are absurdly proportioned, right?

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cornman89

I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a prude. Maybe more than a bit. My distaste for Dragon's Crown doesn't even touch that part of me, though. It's not that the artwork is exploitative, it's just aesthetically unappealing. It straight-up doesn't look good.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hatking
@Hailinel said:

@G3RHRT said:

@HatKing said:

@shamanultra said:

Yes, yes!

@HatKing said:

@shamanultra said:

You do realize that all of the characters in this game, male and female, are absurdly proportioned, right?

Get back to me when the male characters cocks are barely contained by their pants.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FluxWaveZ

The amount of fan art and hentai that have been made in the few days since this game's announcement is incredible.

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cornman89
@FluxWaveZ said:
The amount of fan art and hentai that have been made in the few days since this game's announcement is incredible.
Well, the Dragon's Crown fiction is pretty ripe for fan extension.

Get it? Ripe.

Cuz breasts.
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hailinel

@HatKing: Nope, sorry. You aren't getting away with that one. If you wanted a comparison of that nature, the ladies' vaginas would need to be showing some insane camel toe. That these women have large breasts, etc. is more akin to the dwarf having ludicrously unrealistic amounts of muscle. (And if you don't think that there isn't some woman (or man!) somewhere masturbating to the site of that image, then you need to know somethign about the way that fetishes and sexuality work.)

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bocam

This game makes my hips move on their own.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HELL, I'D STILL HIT IT