any bombers interested in trying 5th edition on roll20?

Tomorrowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

So this might be a little off topic since its the tabletop EnD but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I haven't played DnD in 15 years but I bought the new players handbook and am jonesing to roll some dice.

Problem is I've moved to a new town and when you're 30 it is near impossible to find people to play with.

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in getting together on Skype or roll20 and try out the new rules sometime.

Avatar image for mustachioeugene
mustachioeugene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@tomorrowman: Hey, I'd be interested though I've never played D&D but this might be a good way to get into it. Have you listened to the Nerd Poker podcast? It's a comedian and some friends playing D&D together and it's pretty good. It and the bombcast are my two must-listen weekly podcasts.

Tomorrowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rock on man, ill start figuring out how to make it all happen! You can get the basic rules for free on their site which is pretty rad.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

If you ever need a semi-competent DM, you can always shoot me a PM here. I haven't used roll20 in a while, but I also haven't found a new player group in a while. And 5E looks pretty good so far so I really want to test it out.

Have fun either way!

Brians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd be interested.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

I've never played any tabletop RPG before and I'm interested. Timezones might be an issue for me though, since I'm not in America.