Microsoft E3 Games Leak!

stokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By stokes

Looks like a really solid list, if it is in fact real. Also, I'm sorry but I'll never understand the love for Mirror's Edge. That game got so frustrating for me that I just quit playing it.

Nivash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Nivash

That has to be the fakest fucking thing I've seen all year. Two Halo games at the same E3? Killer Instinct and Banjo Kazooie? I'd be utterly amazed if Rare are even capable of putting out one full sized game these days, let alone two. Not to mention that calling it "BANJO KAZOOIE 4" doesn't even make sense seeing how there wasn't even a "3" to begin with. But I think what really kills it is the ridiculous idea that Prey 2 is anywhere near a state where it can be showcased in any form - the project was completely orphaned from Human Head studios months ago and if rumours are true, Arkane Studios (of "Dishonored fame) picked up the project just recently and a release is not expected until 2016 at the earliest!

As for the picture, it's not even a very good photoshop. "Spartan Assault" is obviously written with the generic Halo font and looks out of place. The "5" in Halo 5 looks hilariously amateurish because of the bad composition. "B-K Gruntyland" doesn't appear to have gotten the pixelated filter the rest of them have and looks like someone just put a sticker on the "screen". As for "Fable IV"?

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I doubt Lionhead Studios would just up and steal their font from a DeviantArt image. So in conclusion: fake, faker, fakest, fakety fake fake fake.

Master_Funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I call bullshit. That is way more than an E3 press conference can possibly show, and the only 'new' IPs on that list are ryse and that fortnine thing.

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By davidwitten22

Probably fake, but there is one thing that upsets me if true.

• Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)

WHAT THE HELL (POSSIBLY) CAPCOM!!!!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

• League of legends

Wat

Also I assume it's meant to be FortNite not FORTNINE? At least that would make more sense.

KittyVonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By KittyVonDoom

I guess the person that faked this has about as much imagination as Microsoft. Which is why I could believe pretty much all of it. Despite being knee deep into my 360 at this point, I forget how much I don't care about 90% of Microsoft's exclusives (and the one I do care about, Gears of War, I hope doesn't get rebooted for the sake of it).

Just give me Batman already ffs.

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By connerthekewlkid

@xyzygy said:

@trafalgarlaw said:

@connerthekewlkid said:

@xyzygy said:

The only thing I don't understand is the Capcom exclusives - unless they're both timed. I really don't see that happening.

If it is true though, that's a pretty impressive lineup.

Microsofts always gotten some weird Japanese exclusives sometimes, remember Jet Set Radio Future and that big push for Jrpgs they tried to do at the beginning of the 360?

They all bombed, no one will try that again. The xbox is dead on arrival.

They might have commercially bombed but they were amazing games. JSRF and Lost Odyssey were two of each systems best games IMO.

And really, Lost Odyssey has to date sold around 800,000 copies so it's not really that much of a bomb. Really hope there are more games like that this time around.

Lost Odyssey sold decently and I don't really remember people calling JSRF a failure in sales.

Chibithor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I could almost buy the Xbox line-up but not Capcom, we'll see soon enough but I won't hold my breath. Seems like someone just constructed a list of plausible sequels, games we already know of and the rumored (or at least talked about by fans who want them) Banjo-Kazooie/Megaman/Darkstalkers to spice things up a bit. I'd expect the actual announcements to include something more unpredictable

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mrfluke

if thats there 15 exclusives (which i doubt, as there isnt 8 new ip on that list) then that is a killer line up, and if microsoft clears up their stance and show those off, then thats a big offensive for them

i do call bullshit on some of that list though, there is no way you see anything of substance for halo 5, that will get a teaser if anything.

the halo spin off, spartan assault is what will be the big halo game this year. as thats being done by the microsoft vancouver studio.

league of legends could be a powerful exclusive, and if mirrors edge 2 gets xbox one exclusive. then that will definitely convert people to xbox one

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's probably, mostly bullshit... though if BK: Gruntyland is real, and some kind of Kinect minigame collection, I'm gonna be sooo bummed.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#61 chaser324  Moderator

A lot of the games on that list seem like a decent bet, but this rumor is totally fabricated.

Avatar image for commandergermanshepard
CommanderGermanShepard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, waste of time posting it. Pretty obviously fake.

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jdh5153

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. The idea of putting League of Legends on a console is just stupid enough that I can imagine Microsoft trying to get a slice of that MOBA pie without understanding that anyone with a computer less than 10 years old can run League.

Banjo-Kazooie Gruntyland sounds like a Kinect minigame collection to me, which seems like a fitting use for that franchise given the current state of Rare.

Prey 2? Sure. I'll buy that. I'll also buy Halo 5 being teased in some manner. It'll be fun seeing if this matches up next week.

They already have a slice of the MOBA pie with Guardians of Middle-Earth, a perfectly functional and fun console MOBA. League would be great on consoles.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@commandergermanshepard: im just tagging you to this post to say that i think your username is amazing

i call bullshit on some of that list though, especially with no mention of the respawn game, (but i would have to imagine that would be kind of awkward to show off when they are also promoting call of duty)

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

• Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, DD team doing it)

If this is true, then fuck you, Capcom. And fuck third-party exclusives.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. The idea of putting League of Legends on a console is just stupid enough that I can imagine Microsoft trying to get a slice of that MOBA pie without understanding that anyone with a computer less than 10 years old can run League.

They already have a slice of the MOBA pie with Guardians of Middle-Earth, a perfectly functional and fun console MOBA. League would be great on consoles.

Guardians of Middle-Earth was made with a controller in mind. League of Legends was not. Oh, believe me, I bet it would be playable if the rumors were true, I just don't see why anyone would want to when they could play it with KB+M. Same scenario as the console versions of TF2, really.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Let the rumors begin!

PHenry1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PHenry1991

You know, after you mull it over for a few minutes, this thing seems like a mix of fact and bullshit. Capcom stuff seems believable, and the image looks legit, but the whole Xbox one exclusive list seems.....mostly speculative? Like it's made up of somethings that we already knew about, and then it takes some leaps.

Also: Did Microsoft mean that the fifteen games would be exclusive, or would there be 15 exclusive reveals? And by New IP's, did they mean new to the xbox? Or am I reading too much into this?

tescovee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to know what home front 2 would be

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

This isn't real, I can't believe people are putting any stock into this bullshit.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By JayEH

Capcom making one exclusive game for each console seems really odd to me. How much money are Sony and Microsoft playing them and is it really worth it?

Edit: And Capcom is making an exclusive Wii-U game? That doesn't seem right at all.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phenry1991: Well, you have to keep in mind that since XBONE comes with a Kinect that at least some of the stuff they'll be revealing is a grip of Kinect games.

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jdh5153

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

Guardians of Middle-Earth was made with a controller in mind. League of Legends was not. Oh, believe me, I bet it would be playable if the rumors were true, I just don't see why anyone would want to when they could play it with KB+M. Same scenario as the console versions of TF2, really.

I'd rather play almost any game with a controller than a keyboard and mouse. It wouldn't be hard to adapt LoL to play well with a controller, in fact you can even do it on PC. It looks like Diablo III will play much better with a controller as well.

Ennosuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ennosuke

For me this looks fake. But nice rumors anyway.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75  Edited By EuanDewar

im willing to bet that even tho this is like almost offensively fake several of those titles will appear at E3

Its essentially a compilation of good guesses

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.jpg

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

I'd rather play almost any game with a controller than a keyboard and mouse. It wouldn't be hard to adapt LoL to play well with a controller, in fact you can even do it on PC. It looks like Diablo III will play much better with a controller as well.

This is where we come to a fundamental difference in opinion I'm afraid. There's a certain level of speed and precision that League of Legends demands that I don't think would work well with a controller. Then you add in the fact that the userbases would have to be segregated and I don't think any hypothetical console version would be relevant for all that long.

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

This is where we come to a fundamental difference in opinion I'm afraid. There's a certain level of speed and precision that League of Legends demands that I don't think would work well with a controller. Then you add in the fact that the userbases would have to be segregated and I don't think any hypothetical console version would be relevant for all that long.

Controlling character movement with the analog stick and using the face buttons for your attacks would allow for MUCH more speed and precision than a mouse and keyboard...

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe what makes MOBAs in the class of LoL work is their pace where a big issue is that it can't be supported with out a keyboard interface. There just aren't enough buttons to give the control the player needs.

As I mentioned before, I think a "match player" would instead make more sense and is far more feasible and plays into their big merging of TV and games. Watching any match along with sponsored tournaments is going to work out better than trying to convince a die hard LoL fan to play some slowed down console version of the game.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:
@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

Controlling character movement with the analog stick and using the face buttons for your attacks would allow for MUCH more speed and precision than a mouse and keyboard...

I'm sorry, I almost spit out my drink. Please continue. I bet the Riot forums would love to hear this as well.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdh5153 said:

*blink blink* I am not a LoL fan but after reading that...I find that incredible someone believes this.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While it would be awesome I highly doubt anyone at MS went "you know what old franchise we need to bring back to front our new console ? ... KILLER INSTINCT!!"

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Witcher 3 being an exclusive to Xbox is not only ironic(Considering the rumours anyway), but really annoying because I have no intentions of buying an Xbox. Guess I'll just have to wait until I can get a gaming PC some time down the line.

pepperzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By pepperzz

I believe this was confirmed fake.

PHenry1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PHenry1991

@ezakael: Wasn't it confirmed to be coming out on the PS4?

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By confusedowl

@ezakael: Wasn't it confirmed to be coming out on the PS4?

I'll be damned, you're right. Okay problem averted.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#87  Edited By NoobSauceG7

Didn't they say there would be 7 new IP? So...yeah? I would wish that this list of games is true though, would love a new Banjo game.

GnaTSoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's Phantom Dust 2 & Unreal Championship 3: Landri SOMETHING?

Other than explosions, those are the only two titles that would get me super hyped....... speaking of hype include in there MvC4. lol

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Subjugation

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:
@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

@jdh5153 said:

@arbitrarywater said:

Lol.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nivash said:

Two Halo games at the same E3?

It's been done before. I believe they teased Reach the E3 prior to ODST's release

PHenry1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well....here's another rumored list from some sort of Swedish retailer....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573249

You duders wanna bet on how much of this will be seeing leading up to Monday? Because I totally forgot this is the kind of stuff that happens before E3.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead rising 3 you have my attention.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I find it hard to believe that Capcom would be doing another Marvel vs. Capcom so soon.

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By altairre

After checking this thread I can conclude:

I'm still pretty excited for E3.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Vextroid

• Dead Rising 3 (XB1 exclusive. Capcom Vancouver)

Boooooo! Boooooooo! (yes I know it's only a rumor but still...)

masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totally fake

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This says homefront 2. it has to be fake. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A SEQUEL TO THAT???

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#99  Edited By Brendan

As uncreative as it sounds, I was kind of hoping for a Halo 2 Ten Year Anniversary like the Halo 1 remake from 2011, but this time on a next gen engine, or even as a swan song for the 360. I liked the first remake and was hoping for another.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Nawh. I find the idea that Microsoft has a dozen screens lying around with the logo of a new game on each one of them a week before their press conference laughable. Plus that Banjo thing is clearly photoshopped onto this image. I think there will be more Kinect games than this, and they were talking like there would be several new ips.