Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@spraynardtatum said:
@yummylee said:

@spraynardtatum said:

It was weird seeing Tomb Raider during a Microsoft conference. I've always thought of that as a Sony joint.

Really? I'm pretty sure the first was announced during a MS conference, or has at the very least been shown during one.

I guess I remember Guardians of the Light being somehow related to xbox live arcade. But the series started on PS1.

The original was also on PC...

...Yes, and Sega Saturn for that matter, but it was still a really big hit on PS1 and attributed to its success.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@spraynardtatum said:
@yummylee said:

@spraynardtatum said:

It was weird seeing Tomb Raider during a Microsoft conference. I've always thought of that as a Sony joint.

Really? I'm pretty sure the first was announced during a MS conference, or has at the very least been shown during one.

I guess I remember Guardians of the Light being somehow related to xbox live arcade. But the series started on PS1.

The original was also on PC...

Surprisingly enough it debuted on Sega Saturn before Sony got exclusivity rights.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By Seikenfreak

Thought the Ori: The Blind Forest game looked pretty good. Most of the multiplayer/co-op games will likely not play anywhere near as well or organized as they were shown, so I can't really get excited about that element. That just seems to be standard for co-op game presentations.

I'm surprised that conference went as smooth as it did. All games and only games. No TV bs, no Kinect bs. Somewhat impressed by the showing though.

McGook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

jeff said about the halo collection: use mouse to look around then when they moved the controller it said use controller to look around, making him think its also coming out for pc.

then patrick said "halo 3 is coming to pc".

is this true? is it part of the collection? am i missing somthing?

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm surprised that conference went as smooth as it did. All games and only games. No TV bs, no Kinect bs. Somewhat impressed by the showing though.

The only Kinect stuff was from Harmonix. Previewing games from 2015, it seems like they've effectively killed off the Kinect unless they show something at the other conventions this year.

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spraynardtatum said:

Not really. Not only was it on PC, but the Game Boy color even had two games and the GBA had one. Last Revelation and Chronicles were even on the Dreamcast! Oddly enough though Angel of Darkness made no appearances on other consoles. It was only on PS2 and PC. Starting with Legend the series though became permanently multiplatform. Starting with II, the series was also released on Mac. Though the ones you can find for download today are not the original ports.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#107  Edited By mike

:D

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I was entertained and it 100% made me want to own the console in the future. This isn't really a problem but the order of things was weird. I LOVE Crackdown but do enough people like it to get a final spot at the show? Especially with the game being far off(pretty much confirmed 2016, all of the other rumors were right).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Gotta say, first time in a while that I thought "hey maybe I should get an Xbox One"

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta get my hands on cuphead

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#111  Edited By ez123

@itwongo said:

I gotta get my hands on cuphead

That art style, wow!

@mb said:

:D

The "Anniversary" part helps. I could have played Half Life 1 at 1080/60 too but I sure am glad that Black Mesa exists.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

My PC started actually crying during The Witcher 3 demo given that just running The Witcher 2 on it is akin to lighting it on fire and hope for the best. That game looks sick.

nasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as a person who hates microsoft and wants nothing to do with there consoles,ive got to admit the conference wasnt complete crap this time around.in fact it was pretty solid.not enough to get a xbox but its a good start.maybe phil spencer is what microsoft needed to be good again.so yeah good start and if it gets better from here im always willing to give second chances.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de
deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#115  Edited By extintor

@yummylee said:

Ha, take that Divison. You can close car doors, but Call of Duty can pull 'em off :P Hafta admit, even as someone that could not care less about CoD, graphically at least Adanced Warfare looks pretty good.

Absolutely. I scoffed when they opened with CoD but by the end of that segment I was unexpectedly fully on board with wanting to play it.

matt_f606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mcgook: It's not confirmed but like Jeff said, why put the mouse prompts in there if there is no PC version of the collection. Could just be a dev thing though...

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: I thought that too. Then I actually bought one :o

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Humanity
Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By dekkadekkadekka

@humanity: not yet, it arrives tomorrow. But I do fully expect enjoyment to commence once I actually find a place for it.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: not yet, it arrives tomorrow. But I do fully expect enjoyment to commence once I actually find a place for it.

Cause it's SO BIG haha I get it!

Gotta say, I was set on buying a PS4 this holiday when some games finally come out but now I'm not 100% sure. Maybe I don't care that much about 720p/1080p stuff? Possibly in the future they can close that gap.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#121  Edited By monkeyking1969

I was most impressed with Ori: The Blind Forest...it looked pretty good. But I felt like Microsoft tool too few risks. Their event seemed on the razors edge of "Let's not screw this up". They did a fine job, the games look good, they showed a enough focus, maybe too much, on just games. But, I think they need to loosen up in a more realistic way. No their best show, but not their worst. They need to relax a bit more on stage...they need a likable executive to put a kinder, happier, jollier face on the proceedings instead of slick, hipster-techie Apple stuff.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#122 ZombiePie  Staff

You know I could foresee myself purchasing an Xbox One within the next year...in fact that's probably going to happen.

metalhammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was well on-board with Ori, thought it looked gorgeous.

I was most impressed with Ori: The Blind Forest...it looked pretty good.