E3 Feedback

• 150 results
markonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I'm not sure if you have the editing muscle for it, but a recap video that included stuff from the talking over the press conference streams would be nice–I'll probably watch those streams but it feels a bit silly after listening to all the podcasts, where much of that stuff was discussed already. Then again, maybe I should just take off of work and participate in the chat live, since that seemed like the proper way to experience those.

The behind the scenes video was super, super good. Thanks for doing that.

As for guests, great mix of surprises and old favorites. Nice work! Seems like you booked a lot of people who knew each other at least somewhat, which obviously helps the conversation stay loose and friendly. That said, booking some point/counterpoint types (indies versus big studio figures, journalists versus platform holders or PR folks, etc) would be super interesting if people would agree to it. Obviously you don't want to make guests uncomfortable, it would just be cool to get some really diametrically-opposed perspectives crammed into single segments.